User Tag List

Thread: WTB: MPS 6 rear diff mount

Default WTB: MPS 6 rear diff mount

hey guys, I'm looking to buy an upgraded rear diff mount for my 6 as i'm pretty sure my stock has just about had it, need it kinda quick so was hoping to buy locally to get it and save some money on shipping, i've checked the for sale threads and they seem to all have been sold, if you've got one for sale, like a CPE or other reputable brand, or if someone can find the best deal for one overseas that'd be much appreciated. shoot me a pm or reply here with what you've got if you have a rear engine mount for a 6 for sale too i may also be interested in that, but for now the rear diff is priority

thanks

They don't pop up often unfortunately, while your at it, do the front mount, turbine tech is your best option. You can get discounted shipping ($75, works out $315 shipped), may as well do the RSB while you're at it :P
    CP-E is your best bet for rear diff mount, think edge is the cheapest, $300 shipped.

thanks, i've got an order from Edge at the moment with some upgrading goodies, i couldn't afford the diff mount at the time, it hasn't shipped yet (after two weeks of waiting for them to get parts in and still waiting, not mad about it though, they've been pretty helpful at keeping me up to date, so no angst there ) so i might ask and see if i can add the diff mount to the order and get it all shipped at once

Mods can close this thread now, I've asked Eric @ Edge Autosport to add a CP-E diff and engine mount into my package of go faster bits that hasn't been shipped yet due to a delay on the autotech fuel pumps, got told it was no problem, an extra few bucks for shipping was fair enough (would have been over $100 more otherwise) so, pretty happy, hopefully it'll be here soon

Done :-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2