User Tag List

Thread: New Member QLD

Default New Member QLD

A big hello to you all, I've been watching this forum for quite some time and been a bit slack in introducing myself.. My names daniel but my friends call me D I've recently moved here to sunny north QLD (Airlie beach to be exact) I own a Gen 1 MPS6 and have done for quite sometime now I was just waiting to that lucky day a few months ago when I finally paid it off to start going crazy theres a bunch of parts waiting to be fitted but nowhere to fit them lol. currently the only mods I have are a custom intake with front fog light cover off to give more airflow for the pod pirellie p zero rossos garret boost guage and custom tubosmart wastegate spring thats about it atm Work Emotion XD9's are on there way with BR coilovers nice to meet you all and especially anyone that may live near me even Mackay area thats abouhing to exciting atm but more to come

Hey Daniel. Welcome mate.

My dad lives in Cannonvale, works at the Reef Gateway Hotel.

We would live there in a heartbeat but there is fck all work for a teleco PM in that part of the world.

Keep posting mate, like to see your wheels on.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Welcome dude love the XD9's!

Welcome to the forum mate and good to see another Nth Qlder

Thanks guys nice to be game enough to say hello HAHA. Yeldarb If you do decide to ever move up here I work at Community Soloutions we do all the employment work for here here bowen proserpine and collinsvil so if you ever change your mind swing by and say hello i'm sure i'll be able to help you out and thanks mate me to I don't have them on the car alot (Their white) so I try and keep them off to save cleaning and just run stocks will look heaps better when the suspension is done. And of course always gotta represent Nrth QLD hahaha i'll try and get some pics throuhg as soon as I can I'm back and forard alot with my new job Nice to meet you all hopefully we can chat again soon
    Dan