User Tag List

Thread: new member qld

Default new member qld

Hey everyone. Just bought a gen 1 mps3. I lot different to my last Mazda (fc rx7)
    Loving the car it's all stock apart from the 18" enkei's and coilovers. I'm looking at putting some money into it while I go 3 mo tV's wwithout a licence later this year due to amedical condition. Looking at starting with the usual cai, exhaust, front mount, exhaust and chip and tune. Has anyone done much work or replaced the cams and internals. I'd like to get near the 300kw mark. Still can't believe how well it stays to the road apart from the hectic torque steer. Was more than impressed with way it went on the mount glorious Nebo run. The only pic I have is pretty poor and from night.

- - - Updated - - -

*go 3 months

Hey mate! welcoming yet another QLDer! 300Kws! I love your ambition dude and with the right knowledge from the kids on this forum and a fair bit of $$$$ i'm sure you'll get there...

Thanks mate. Wwould you k ow of any other decent hill runs other than glorious Nebo?

need a turbo upgrade, stock is good for 210-220kw atw
    going past basic "bolt ons" requires a fair amount of research

Welcome to the club man! 300kw is no joke is it haha you'll need a deep pocket to get yourself there but you're on the right track with those mods. keep an eye out for the upcoming events and meets n get involved

Quote Originally Posted by Mushdig View Post
    Thanks mate. Wwould you k ow of any other decent hill runs other than glorious Nebo?
    yeaa springbrook mountain is alright as well

What sort of Enkei's?

Oh, welcome by the way!

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Yeldarb,I'd put a pic up for you but this laptop is useless and won't let me post the pic -_- thanks sinsin i'll have to check springbrook out next week. I'll definitely try and make the next meet