User Tag List

Thread: Lotus Elise

Default Lotus Elise

Hey All,

Thought I might show you all a detail I did a little while ago.

One of the colleagues at my main job and myself have been talking about my hobby and what i have been doing on weekends lately with detailing and his car is currently for sale.
    He asked me if i would bring my stuff to work and stay back after and give his car a detail.

I couldn't wait as I absolutely love his car.....A Lotus Elise.

It has seen regular track duties where it also saw some very quick times at Willowbank so their were their fair share of stone chips on the car..but hey he used the car to its true potential and had fun.

Sorry for no before or 50/50 shots. I had a tight dead-line to make on this one.

Car was given full Clean inside and out, Pulled the car into the warehouse and taped up

Then went over car with a fine clay Bar, followed by machine polish using a soft compound & pad, as the body is fiberglass didn't want to cut to much and he was more after a deeper shine.

Sealant was then applied to the paint to finish it up.

Inside Strictly Business:

He had a new front Lip for it BUT
    Someone interested came and viewed the car the next day and bought it on the spot
    Last edited by MATMPS; 06-03-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Nice car, but too form>function for my liking

There are a few running around Perth, one with straight piped goodness... sounds mental!
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 06-03-2013 at 10:56 AM.

3. Default

I miss my uncles' old Elise... British racing green, sold it for a steal!

Talk about go-kart like handling... they are awesome.