User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autotech Fuel Pump internals

Autotech fuel pumps arrived today for anyone who's waiting for one and hasn't heard yet

Looks like another 2 weeks for me...

Don't worry, i still have to wait another week or so to get the diff and engine mounts i added to the order, bit bummed i have to wait til after easter for it to even be sent, but i'm sure thr wait will be worth it when it all goes on

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, i still have to wait another week or so to get the diff and engine mounts i added to the order, bit bummed i have to wait til after easter for it to even be sent, but i'm sure thr wait will be worth it when it all goes on

Mine may be shipping this evening, however the gaskets that were meant to be ordered may be delayed, so that will push it back. Someone else will probably score my pump again

I'm sure after how long you've waited they'd rather push back the order of someone else who's aftert he fuel pump and make them wait for a new one than give them the one that's sitting aside for you and make you wait longer... Eric doesn't seem to be the kind of person who'd do that... I've just gotta wait till the CPE engine and diff mounts come in and my order will be on the way, hopefully mid next week they'll come in... getting really keen to get these parts on the car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12