User Tag List

Thread: Tyreright Woolloongabba... Not recommended....!

Default Tyreright Woolloongabba... Not recommended....!

Hi Guys,

Feel it's worth putting out there - got a wheel balance today... Was told that Tyreright remove the tyre from the rim and rebalance to get it as perfect as possible...

$140 later... and 2 scratched rims...

Pissed off is an understatement.

2nd time to me so far..!!!

Default Tyreright Woolloongabba... Not recommended....!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
    Hi Guys,

Feel it's worth putting out there - got a wheel balance today... Was told that Tyreright remove the tyre from the rim and rebalance to get it as perfect as possible...

Although tire places and service centres give me a weird look, I always remind them to be careful with my Rims before leaving it with them

They look at me like I'm stupid. Until I come to collect my car and point out who the stupid one is and who will be paying for my repairs

Sorry to hear mate. Hope they take responsibility

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

So if I was to say 'Tyrewrong'.. was it you that just had rims scratched not long ago?
    There is a place called tyreplus not sure if they are in other states but the one I last went to does all the local porches, lambos etc when I told them to not use impact wrench he got a bit pissed off and made me feel stupid, he said the impact wrench is not the problem its the attachment itself, for aluminium wheels they should use a proper aluminium socket for alu rims some even have race tape inside the socket to prevent scratching.
    Last edited by dazza; 20-02-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Yeah, it was me who had the MPS wheels damaged as well.

Oh yeah, I'm also missing a valve cap.
    Last edited by armthehomeless; 05-03-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
    Hi Guys,

I was going to say Dan you are very unlucky..... You must of been a wheel alignment machine in your past life
    Last edited by 240MPS; 25-02-2013 at 05:11 AM.
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Just lack of care Rino.

Apparently they saw this thread and have decided not to assist.

Ah well, I'll fix them myself. In future I'll stick to the old school type of wheel balancing I think!

Only put this thread up after they denied liability, and still decided to charge full price. After the fact I actually told the guy at the time he marred my wheels.

Good luck to anyone else who decides to go here.