User Tag List

Thread: X Force complete exhaust system

Default X Force complete exhaust system

Hi guys , wanting to know if any member has installed a full X-Force exhaust system from turbo to tip and if so has there been any problems with cel light coming on ,have seen the system on eBay for $1000.00 delivered and was wondering if it would be worth getting one for my MPS series 2 . I had been looking at getting a cork sport downpipe for around $900.00 but saw the x-force on eBay . What do other members think ?

i've got the full turbo back and have had 1 cel light that i cleared and has never come back

Hi mate , did you get a tune after fitting the system and hoe did you clear it , does it sound good , and is it loud or not to bad . What part of Brissy do you live . It looks like you have a CB gen 2 , if you lived on the south west side of Brissy it would be good to catch up with to see what it sounds like Thanks

I have a accessport but didn't have to turn off any codes, sounds pretty good. I live in Redbank area

What's an access port , I'm not up with all this technical stuff , my daughters live around Riverhills so maybe I can catch up with you one day

Default Re: X Force complete exhaust system

Its a flash tuner..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2