User Tag List

Thread: Cs Airbox, BPV, randon MPS3 Gen 1 items

Default Cs Airbox, BPV, randon MPS3 Gen 1 items

Hi everyone,

I'm after a CorkSport airbox to go with my Stage II CS intake for GenI MPS3.
    Preferably in good condition and reasonably new, but show me what you've got!!

Also after a BPV, (Forge/Turbosmart)

I'm in no rush to buy these, as I have plenty of time to wait for good items to come up (hence why i dont just buy them new), but let me know if you want to sell!

I'm also just buying bits and pieces for GenI MPS3 along the way (stockpiling =P ), so if you have anything to offer me, dont hesitate to shoot through a PM or just post here.
    Again, I'm in no rush, and prefer things that are new in box/have very little use. That said, anything you want to sell, or think I may like, let me know!

DP,CB,BPV,shocks,coils etc etc.. Anything!!

(Things not to offer me because i've already got: FMIC,SRI,TIP,AP,SSP,RSB,RMM,Gauges)

Interested to hear from you!!

-Alex

PS: No, I dont need a BT yet =P
    Last edited by GibbA; 11-03-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Default Re: Cs Airbox, BPV, randon MPS3 Gen 1 items

Bump :-)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

bump.

yo dude i have a cs airbox im not going to use anymore...only used it for about 1000km worth of driving...edges are a little scratched from where it sits and rubs but the main body of it all is still perfect... i can send you photos of it if you want

@STEALTH_MPS Yes pictures please!
    Last edited by GibbA; 19-03-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    yo dude i have a cs airbox im not going to use anymore...only used it for about 1000km worth of driving...edges are a little scratched from where it sits and rubs but the main body of it all is still perfect... i can send you photos of it if you want
    Did you end up bringing this with you when you moved?
    I'm still interested

Oh, and
    Bumpety Bump!!!
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Hey gibba..Sorry mate...Ive been out field for a while so havent been able to sort anything out. I do have it here with me...PM me your number and ill send you the photos man.
    Sorry again for the delay.

Thanks for air box @STEALTH_MPS

@Yeldarb this thread can be closed now. Done it's job :-D

Last edited by GibbA; 05-06-2013 at 11:41 AM.