User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why cant I post a new thread in the For Sale section??

Default Why cant I post a new thread in the For Sale section??

Due to a recent run of transactions on items that were not properly described when received we have implemented restrictions on who can sell items.

At this time selling and new thread creation is limited to VIP members.

It is important to note that over the last 5 years we have had maybe 3 transactions reported to not be legitimate/as described however in order to protect our members as much as possible the staff has decided these changes were required.

sounds good, but how do we become classified as a VIP member?

Default Re: Why cant I post a new thread in the For Sale section??

If you already have a thread with current items this is fine. The rule is for any new threads or items.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That sucks, shame it came down to this.

We have been doing this on EvoOZ for quite some time, it is a shame but the choices are limited.

Been VIP is hardly a scam stopper, but if its that's the best they can do then hey it is what it is!

There's no such thing as a scam stopper Al. There are only deterrents.

Didnt we just have a VIP try to sell a range rover for 20k yesterday? lol fail

If AL wants to pre-approve and validate every member and post in the FS section from now till the end of time, and then take responsibility for signing them off as legitimate when they may not be - he is more than welcome to!

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Didnt we just have a VIP try to sell a range rover for 20k yesterday? lol fail
    I saw that, I was about to make an offer since he was a VIP but thread got deleted
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    There's no such thing as a scam stopper Al. There are only deterrents.

If I was trying scam people of a few hundred or thousand bucks I would more than happy to donate the $10 for VIP.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    If AL wants to pre-approve and validate every member and post in the FS section from now till the end of time, and then take responsibility for signing them off as legitimate when they may not be - he is more than welcome to!

Trying to control the uncontrollable, , everyone is responsible for the own business. Cant dump everyone's responsibilities on the forum/staff.

If you put your trust on a stranger with your money then you know you taking a risk, period.

14. Default

Well this sucks what if we are looking to post items we are looking for??

Quote Originally Posted by Tk88 View Post
    Well this sucks what if we are looking to post items we are looking for??
    I'm pretty sure you can post Wanted to buy mate. Just not for sale. You're an active one you've got 8 posts in the last 8 months.
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can post Wanted to buy mate. Just not for sale. You're an active one you've got 8 posts in the last 8 months.
    Yea dont come on here much mate. On my iPhone couldn't see a link to post anything at all in the section

What about having wanted to buy/where to buy section?

Hang on so do we now still need to be VIP member to post sell threads?? If so whats some details cause i think mines expired.... Got few good bits to hack off!!

Yes, we were discussing removing it but there have been zero issues since it was implemented..

Need to jump on a pc - there is a red donate button at the top of the screen.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

True.. Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Yes, we were discussing removing it but there have been zero issues since it was implemented..

Need to jump on a pc - there is a red donate button at the top of the screen.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast