User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Cree" LED's are awesome!

1. Default

hey slixx,

did you need to unfasten the front wheel wells or did you just install from under the bonnet?

Default "Cree" LED's are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mps3er View Post
    hey @slixx,

did you need to unfasten the front wheel wells or did you just install from under the bonnet?
    Which ones?
    Parkers, fogs?

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

3. Default

sorry, the parkers.

Default "Cree" LED's are awesome!

!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mps3er View Post
    sorry, the parkers.
    Parkers are easily accessible from under the bonnet. Check your manual. Very easy

No need to go from under the wheel well. That's for the indicators

Peter "SLIXX"

Currently RaydTuned

6. Default

wow yes, they were way easy to install..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	14451

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	14452

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	14453

Anyone bought LED's for their reversing light on a Gen1 3?
    I wanna get some good bright ones because I find it is so much better to reverse when the area is lit up with your reversing lights, rather then your reversing lights being less bright and just coming on to alert other you are in reverse.

Just ordered these --> 2 X T10 T15 7 5W Lens Cree Q5 High Power CAR Signal Tail Turn LED Light Bulb | eBay <-- parking lights. Thanks @slixx
    Also ordered some of these --> Pair 7W 1 Cree 12SMD 5050 LED 9006 HB4 CAR DAY Driving High Power FOG DRL Lamp | eBay <-- for foglights. Seller just has an auction and i put 0.99c on it and won it. Just pay that and the postage.
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Searched the forums and found this

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/off-t...tml#post239605

Search around here... should be able to find some good info
    Got mine from CarX Australia - Car Stickers, Car vinyls, Full Car Wrap, Tinting, Car Sticker - Home

Thanks for that, i'll look into that.
    Yeah i found your post and that's exactly what I want, but I don't know if it's the same fitting for Gen1 as Gen2? I don't wanna assume anything and then spend money on something that doesn't fit.

Is it a W21W fitting?

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked at your CarX Australia website link and the LED/HID page ain't working... :/

http://www.carx.com.au/index.php?page=led-hid

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Thanks for that, i'll look into that.
    Yeah i found your post and that's exactly what I want, but I don't know if it's the same fitting for Gen1 as Gen2? I don't wanna assume anything and then spend money on something that doesn't fit.

Is it a W21W fitting?

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked at your CarX Australia website link and the LED/HID page ain't working... :/

CarX Australia - Car Stickers, Car vinyls, Full Car Wrap, Tinting, Car Sticker - LED/HID
    This is where i got mine
    T20 SMD 5050 Reverse LED Super White Bulb Globe FOR Mazda 3 Mazda 3 MPS Pair | eBay

Not sure about GenI
    Might have to check the manual, but there a thread somewhere on here on bulbs sizes

Currently RaydTuned

This thread. That's how I know it's W21W which I think i the same as T20

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/how-s...-incl-mps.html

Oh, and I did download the manual but haven't managed to find globes in the 2000+ pages yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    This is where i got mine
    T20 SMD 5050 Reverse LED Super White Bulb Globe FOR Mazda 3 Mazda 3 MPS Pair | eBay

Not sure about GenI
    Might have to check the manual, but there a thread somewhere on here on bulbs sizes
    Pretty sure I bought these as well. Nice and bright. Thanks @slixx

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I got my reversing lights from the same eBay page as @slixx. Good seller, and they're still going strong. The red car in the link that was posted was mine.

Thats great. Well i'll get them, and if they don't fit i'm sure someone with a Gen2 would be interested in a pair at a reduced price

I take it most of the interior lights are just a T10/W5W type bulb? (Along with licence plate bulbs as indicated in the thread i linked to in post #111 )

Most of the interior lights (on a gen2 at least) are festoons, not t10.
    Only t10 inside I have found is the glove box light

Sent from my evil apple using TapaCrash

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456