User Tag List

Thread: [NSW] FOR SALE: 2006 Mazda 6 MPS Luxury - White

Default [NSW] NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE: 2006 Mazda 6 MPS Luxury - White

Updated 17/3/13: NO LONGER FOR SALE

Last edited by FreestyleCab; 25-03-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Decided to keep it

oooh, that's a nice car, and (arguably) the best colour... GLWS, would grab it if i had the chance

Default [NSW] FOR SALE: 2006 Mazda 6 MPS Luxury - White

Four New Kumho KU31 tyres were fitted today.

It rides so much quieter now the Bridgestones are gone. :-)

Brett

4. Default

Pm sent!

NO LONGER FOR SALE

The Back Story:
    I put my MPS up forsale as I wanted to update my 4wd ute. I had it listed here and on a few other websites. I had a several lowball (AKA: insulting) offers from people who had not seen the car in person. I had 2 people test drive my car and decide not to purchase ( they didn't like the stone chips ).

Now:
    After two months my wife said I might as well keep it and take the ads offline. I removed the forsale stickers from my rear windscreen, fitted some new tyres and was content to keep the MPS and my ute as is......but I kept the ads active on the websites. Then, last week I had two serious inquiries and both of them test drove the car, The last bloke who drove it was wrapped in the car and we agreed on a price I was happy with. He was going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon (Monday). All weekend I was feeling bad about the sale, a sinking feeling that I would regret selling the car once it was gone. I prepared the car for handover....a vacuume, wash and tyre shine. I loaded up the boot with all the standard bits of the car that have been removed and all the time I was thinking " am I doing selling this car."
    Finally a moment of clarity struck me...I could not sell it! The awkward phone call to the buyer was made, I felt very slack cancelling the sale the day before he was due to pick it up, but I was also immensely happy I was keeping the car. The buyer was very understanding and I hope he will eventually find another car he will be happy with.

Soooooo, looks like I am going to hang around here for a while. MPS enthusiasm restored!
    I will definately have to make my way down to Sydney for a meet or cruise sometime soon!
    Last edited by FreestyleCab; 17-03-2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Ha ha well done!

This exact feeling has been hindering me for weeks.

Continue to enjoy your tidy ride.