User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suspension Upgrade - What else to look for?

1. Default

So, can you fit a key in sideways now? Was the best comparison I could do on the day we met pre-spring/shock setup. Strange how people measure ride-height. I know the coke-can is a good measure of height above road for some people, lol.

2. Default Re: Suspension Upgrade - What else to look for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    So, can you fit a key in sideways now? Was the best comparison I could do on the day we met pre-spring/shock setup. Strange how people measure ride-height. I know the coke-can is a good measure of height above road for some people, lol.
    I haven't checked actually. It is definitely a little lower I'm really happy with the height.
    One issue that has presented itself over the last few days. At low speed generally under 40kmh there is a clunking noise in the back right area. Kinda sounds like if your exhaust was hitting the underside of the car. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the new suspension? Any ideas anyone?
    At normal speeds the noise is not noticeable. It is very annoying all the same. I'm going to CALL Centreline and ask Chris anyway.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    2006 AB Mazda 3 MPS
    | 2XS SRI | PG TIP | SURE T3 Street REM | Bilstein B8 & King Spring Suspension |
    ********Car is now for sale PM for details********

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123