User Tag List

Thread: THANKYOU TuneHouse. My day at TuneHouse

Default THANKYOU TuneHouse. My day at TuneHouse

Big thanks to David for my service. Tony for my wheels alignment, Jim for tuning. Loved these guys work!

My day started at 4am... On our way down the back up car (My dad and Ray his mate) who was following me there car broke down. So they arranged a another friend and my brother to tralier teh car back home. Than proceeded in my brothers car. they get at TH about 11.30am we head for lunch and to kill time... Than Ray remembered he left all his tablets in the car that broke down , So i was once again left with David and Tony @TH for company . What great guys they tryed to keep me intertained with chit chat and laughed at my bad jokes and bad sence of humour.

Jim came in and was busy as usual but later had a good chat with jim .. Chatting with Jim+co gave me an insight into TH more deeply, I love the fact that all gave me time and made what was a very long day much more enjoyable. I ended up leaving at 7pm but all the way home not once did i feel tired. The car feels the best it has.. I had a lot done today im glad i did the car really is amazing now from all the loving/attention to detail work TH did.... 233kw + 480nm ATW

Thankyou TH see you in 6months time
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 16-01-2013 at 10:17 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

2. Default

wowsers...480NM at the wheels!

Shyte , hows the biceps with the torque steer you'd have, do you have reductions done in first 2 gears or shares in a tyre company, i'm lookin forward to getting mine done with them very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Shyte , hows the biceps with the torque steer you'd have, do you have reductions done in first 2 gears or shares in a tyre company, i'm lookin forward to getting mine done with them very soon.
    1st is reduced a little and second almost full boost, holds pretty good but u have to be on the ball with it.. Theres a saying- 'If you want to improve reaction time get into the ring with someone who wants to take your head off'. Its the same with power in these cars, they improve your reflex's
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........