User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPS 6: control arm bushes

Hi mate, sorry I haven't been on for a while, been in the shed most nights drilling out some studs I broke off on the turbo. the only number I found on the box that my lower control arms came in had tracking numbers and nothing that I could find to do with the purchase. But I did find this which looks realy similar to the set I got.
    4 Front Lower Control Arm Mazda 6 03 08 | eBay

It looks like the same price also. Hope that helps
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Just thought I'd let you know the regular Mazda 6 and MPS use identical control arms and bushings as far as part numbers go, they should be interchangeable. The only problem that can arise here is that the metal sleeve that should remain in the steering knuckle sometimes comes out with the ball joint. The regular 6 and MPS both have a sleeve on one of the lower ball joints so they are in fact identical.
    As shown in the following photo, the sleeve should remain in the steering knuckle upon removal, if not it should be able to be removed with some persuasion and transferred to the cheaper regular 6 replacement arm.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Y2TmCai.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	310.9 KB 
ID:	16630
    Last edited by dazza; 18-08-2014 at 02:53 PM.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

did you ever fix this problem? i have creeking noise from front of car but only in hot weather.
    it is very noisy and people turn and look at the car when im turning past them
    just had 140000km service on mps 6 mechanic isnt quite sure of noise.
    in mornings fine but now summers here by 11/12;00 noisy as

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12