User Tag List

Thread: P0328 Cel

Default P0328 Cel

Hi all,

Last night i was on my way home and just about a few metres from home a cel appeared -

P0328
    U2064

According to my OBDII guide it tells me it is KS Circuit High INput. Don't understand it.

Can anyone tell me is this critical? Can i just clear it and continue driving?

Thanks!!!

Could be a faulty knock sensor.. Did you go WOT or anything when it happened, could be running lean?

Yeah i went wot and then it popped up.

Default P0328 Cel

Lean! No more WOT for you.

Oh what?? How can you be running so lean that your getting a CEL? I thought you had a custom map?

hrm strange thing happened, i babied it this morning and eventually the cel just disappeared, and yea i agree, it can't be lean, no way!

But still unsure why it popped up though

knock sensor =/= O2 sensor

What software are you using to read the CEL with?

I got some very obscure results when I used some questionable software with my OBD scanner, the CAT efficiency CEL that I got showed up as some kind of throttle positioning error message when I used one piece of software and then it showed up properly with another.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    What software are you using to read the CEL with?

I got some very obscure results when I used some questionable software with my OBD scanner, the CAT efficiency CEL that I got showed up as some kind of throttle positioning error message when I used one piece of software and then it showed up properly with another.
    Hey i used the Cobb AP to read the CEL.
    Current Mods

Cobb Accessport 2XS SRI Protege TIP COBB Tuning Downpipe COBB Catback Exhaust HDI GT2 Pro FMIC HKS SSQ CPE ByPass Valve Autotech Fuel Pump DGR Coilovers Remsa Brake Pads TRW Brake Disks 2XS Short Shift Plate CPE Rear Engine Mount (75 Duro) Defi Boost Gauge JBarone Heavy Gear Knob JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps Mugen Weather Shields Kumho KU31 225/40R18 6000K HID Kit for Low Beam + Fogs COBB Adjustable Short Throw Shifter Denso ITV22

No dramas then, that's a reliable source heh