User Tag List

Thread: N2MB Racing - WOT Box, suits MPS3 and MPS6

Default N2MB Racing - WOT Box, suits MPS3 and MPS6

Item: N2MB Racing - WOT Box

Item Condition: Used

Reason for selling: Not required any more due to features available in AP

Price and price conditions: $125 (inc postage)

Extra Info:

The WOT Box adds two major features to any car. They are No-lift shifting and 2-step launch control. Both of these features are completely user-programmable using the WOT Box Graphical User Interface.
    The No-Lift Shift feature makes no-lift shifting easy by cutting your engine's ignition for a very short period while you no-lift shift. No-lift shifting is keeping the gas down through the shifft. The ignition cut allows the synchros in your transmission to mesh easily, reducing the chance of missing a gear and damaging your transmission. Keeping your foot down through the shift also allows you to hold boost through the shift, thereby significantly improving your E.T.

The major benefits are:

Lower ETs
    Reduced chance of missing a gear
    More consistent, effortless shifts
    Reduced wear on the transmission
    Reduced chance of major transmission damage

The 2-Step Launch Control modulates the ignition by cutting power to individual ignition coils to hold the RPM you want to launch at. The turbo will spool up while you do this. You can use this feature for a more consistent and more powerful launch in boost!

More info and fitting instructions are available from the website here

WOT Box - N2MB Racing

Not sure if these are compatible on the gen2, this unit also does not come with the USB - RS232 adapter as per the website (I purchased the wotox before these were included, you can buy these cheap on ebay)

Pictures:
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

hey mat
    I am chasing parts i sold, now replacing
    I'll take that.
    Kewl.
    thanks.

Sold