User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black on Black 06 MPS 3

Cool Black on Black 06 MPS 3

Hey, been on here for a while reading up a bit and having a look around, but thought it was about time to share and introduce myself. Had a list of turbo cars I have owned (Commitment issues ) but found I couldnt keep away from the boost so ended up searching for an MPS. Bought my MPS from one of the guys on here and absolutely loving it Bought it with HKS Coilovers, EBC Pads, Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors, tbExhaust, tune, all suspension, roll bar upgrades, Rear cross brace and front strut brace, pod filter and Advanti rims.
    Don't plan on doing much more to it besides exterior and interior but still undecided on what to do, dont want nothing over the top just something neat simple and different, but do plan on keeping it long term. Open to any suggestions re customising thanks

I remember seeing this for sale I think, nice pick up. A 3 in WA, how strange Hopefully see you out on a cruise (if we ever manage to organise it )

Grats very nice

Default Re: Black on Black 06 MPS 3

Stealth!! Nice ride mate.

Sent from my Huge Samsung Note 2

im assuming theres alot of 3's in WA??? havent noticed too many mps's around the freo area, but ill be looking out for the cruises and hopefully come along. Have a bub so will maybe just come to meeting point and say hi to everyone thanks guys

Most of them around here are MPS6's, we have next to no 3's kicking around (which is odd, they are far more common on the road...).

suppose thats good for me. Ive seen one 3 like mine in silver, and two red 09's. other than that I never even knew MPS's existed because I never see them!!

without starting a new thread, does anyone know where I can get a 06 fitting lip like this one ive been looking for hours!! 07-09 Mazda 3 4dr i-Model N1 Front Bumper Lip (ABS) | eBay

Zafira or Garage Vary front lip for 06*
    Last edited by kb90; 28-11-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Another 3 here mate see you on a cruise hopefully before Christmas

They didn't release the MPS in the states till 2007 so their

2007 is our 2006 model that's why you can t find anything. But I do believe that the american body work is different but I'm not sure about the front lip prolly Google the differences I'm sure you will find something........good luck mate . Also the yanks mazdaspeed 3 is slightly higher in kw by about 5 more. I do know that the rear end is different as well so I gather the front is too.

if thats the case the would the 07-09 lips from US fit the 06 oz shape?? same deal with the WRX's I found but the 05 fit our 03

Not sure it looks like a diff front lip in the pic add from eBay you might be best sending them a message see what they say

Welcome good to see another MPS 3 in perth!

What tune has it got? and where was it tuned?

Stealth ftw! Oh and Welcome!

um, might be wrong but flash tune, and all work was done by x-speed so assuming they did the tune too??? and thanks

Edit: ECU reflash was done at x-speed, so not sure of initial tune
    Last edited by kb90; 05-12-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Also been playing arond with PS (very new to it) what do you think of these looks??

thining of maybe rota's as theyre very versatile with colours i think, and then maybe trying them out in the rota blue

what do you think?? I wana get something different without looking too out of place. although blue is a bit out there :P

2nd pic ftw

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    2nd pic ftw
    +1 tough as

didnt really want to strt up a new thread if there is already something out there but can anyone point me into the right direction to getting better fuel consumption out of my MPS. I currently only get 300kms out of a tank and its crazy if you ask me seeing as its not even close to being worked. Mods are in first post ^^^ so as you can see theres not much to change up the fuel consumption. any ideas?? or like i said any threads already onhere? is this odd to only be getting this much fuel per tank? thanks

Default Re: Black on Black 06 MPS 3

Wow that's crap. I used to get less until my car was tuned. Now I get 450-500

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Default Black on Black 06 MPS 3

What the? And you have a tune?? What kind of tune.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast