User Tag List

Thread: MPS 3 Main Seal Leak

1. Default MPS 3 Main Seal Leak

Has anyone seen this before.
    I took it in for a warranty check and was told it is just a sealant issue. ??
    Don't think so. Mazda refuse to deal with this.
    Just want to know if anyone else has had an issue.
    Problem started at 20K

Perth WA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mazdarrrearmain.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	297.5 KB 
ID:	13077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mazdarearmain2.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	276.6 KB 
ID:	13078Thanks

That looks to be rear main oil seal failure, they are not put in with sealant, if it's under warranty demand they fix it. 20000k is unacceptable

I agree, main oil seal behind flywheel. This will cause an issue down track with your clutch, they need to address it mate.

@TFG888 That is definitely not a wear and tear issue, but when your clutch fails they will call "wear and tear" and charge you for the lot!! Get onto them about this sooner rather than later and do not take no for an answer!!

even if its "just a sealant issue" its still an issue, and it still needs to be addressed

5. Default

Thanks for the feedback. I will book another warranty check and let you know the outcome.
    It is just hard trying to deal with the dealer mechanics and service staff.
    They don't want to touch it because Mazda apparently doesn't cover the full expense.

Lol what a ****tard dealership. If it's under warranty they have to deal with it, period. Take it elsewhere if they continue yet to cause u grief and report their shit service to headquarters.