User Tag List

Thread: Car got keyed again...

Default Car got keyed again...

ok so I told my boss my car story last night and he told me to park right in front of our entrance today.
    And my colleague parked at the same spot I parked yesterday morning, She got a Mazda SP 25, same color as mine.
    and this is what she found after work. deeper and thicker than mine...
    I am buying the BlackVUE car camera now which takes 5 days delivery. But tomorrow what should we do....?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5161.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	13066
    MPS 3 GenII

Do you have a gun license by any chance?

Mate this is such bad luck....i would like to be alone with this tool for sometime....perhaps shove his key up his a**e & that's for starters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GEN1MPS View Post
    Do you have a gun license by any chance?
    negative

Quote Originally Posted by 37371118 View Post
    negative
    No harm going to police n just be extra careful. When my car got keyed I was pissed for six months lol

Quote Originally Posted by GEN1MPS View Post
    No harm going to police n just be extra careful. When my car got keyed I was pissed for six months lol
    2 cars in 2 days at same spot :/ and it's just on the street at our work
    MPS 3 GenII

maybe walk to work tomorrow this week

Where you parked yesterday and your colleague parked in the same spot and also got keyed! Maybe it's the spot! Don't park in it tomorrow and see who does, if there car is keyed in the afternoon then it's not them, but if there is no scratch then maybe there the ones keying cars so they get the spot!

I think the aura of my car's bad luck is too big even my colleague got involved.

Any chance you've made an enemy?

Or any chance she has an enemy - and your car was mistaken as hers yesterday - and then hers was correctly 'targeted' today?

That seems highly coincedental.....

Are there any CCTV cameras anywhere nearby??

Omg, not again, there is nothing worse, I remember when my car got keyed, your stomach sinks there is nothing worse... because it's just an act of assholeism... a dent can be an accident, but keying is personal...

that is - it is a really passive agressive act - and statistically it's often women that do it. That is in no way intended to be sexist, but from the reading I did after mine got keyed last time that's what I learnt.

Men are more likely to confront someone they have a problem with - or just give them a wide berth and decide they're a dickhead and be done with it.

Women often resort to subversive tactics lol.

That is, of course, if this is a targeted/personal attack - which I reckon it is.

Mabe you can get your boss (or yourself) to buy one of those false security cameras. They cost like 30 bucks off ebay. Look legit. It's all about deterrance.

Maybe they thought it was the same car!

"Hang on... Didn't I key this yesterday?"

Peter "SLIXX"

F@*kers!!!!

15. Default

What the F**K!!!!!

I'm guessing this happens in broad daylight.... in a busy carpark... I really hope you get footage of this stupid a$$hole so when charged, there's multiple counts of reckless vandalism, damaging private property etc...

It's not my car, but my blood is boiling for you....

FMD! That is so f$&$ing unbelievable! I hope you catch this SOB!

Is it a public carpark?

My cousin lives in a townhouse complex where there's visitor parking. Every car that parked in a particular spot got keyed. Everyone was very suspicious about the tenant that lived next to that particular visitor park spot as he was very vocal when er people parked there.

Just wondering if u parked in 'someone's ' spot that is making them rage..

18. Default

My car got keyed at a shopping centre carpark and it was down to the metal, straight line through the bonnet. Hope karma bites these people in the butt one day.