User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 3 (gen 1) carbon mirror covers

Default Mazda 3 (gen 1) carbon mirror covers

Does anyone want to buy the following mirror covers so that we can split shipping?

04 05 06 07 08 MAZDA 3 TWILL WEAVE ADD-ON DRY CARBON FIBER MIRROR COVERS | eBay

damn too expensive, i got mine carbon wrapped for $40.

yea its a pretty coin to pay, but I just love the look of real carbon fiber under direct sunlight.

this one particularly costs more as its higher craftsmanship (presumably..). I've read the cheap ones turn yellow due to inferior resin used.

Pretty sure I have them sitting at home, I used to have them for my 6 but no longer need. Have a few scratches but Ill sell them cheap.
    99% sure it is these Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers for 03-08 Mazda 2 3 6 Mazda3 | eBay
    Anyway they look identical to the ones you want. Could probably buff out the scratches to be honest.
    Last edited by dazza; 19-11-2012 at 02:41 PM.

thanks for the offer dazza. I particularly want to get the ones I've posted as the design is slightly different to all the others i've seen. that is, it doesn't cover the black plastic around the edge of the mirror and only the plastic thats body colour coded

I get anal with small visual things like this lol. Plus are 3 and 6 mirrors the same?

Default Mazda 3 (gen 1) carbon mirror covers

The ones I have only cover the coloured plastic, yes I believe gen 1 3 and 6 are the same mirrors. Ill get some photos up sometime.