User Tag List

Thread: Wheel question please help

1. Default Wheel question please help

Hey guys
    I have a question..I'm not having any luck on the other forums...and I was hoping you guys can help....I don't have an MPS :-( but I do have a mazda 3 sp20 skyactiv ...and I have a question

I am fairly certain that the Mazda 3 skyactiv (which has 16 inch wheels) is at 50 offset............I have the great opportunity to get 2012 sp25 wheels for my car that are 17x7 and I am almost certain they are 52.5 offset...

can someone tell me if the sp25 wheels will fit on a skyactiv ok with these setups in question? Personally I see no issue but you guys may question this....

thanx guys look forward to your replies

What kind of answer are you looking for They will be fine. I mean you own a Mazda 3 and they are Mazda 3 wheels only difference is they are off a SP25? So am I missing something or don't understand the question.

mazda 3 wheels onto a mazda 3. not rocket science. surprized you have found it had to get an answer elsewhere. they'll fit fine.

all current passenger car mazda rims are +52.5 offset. enjoy your new rims. they are nice.

4. Default

Thanx guys I was concerned that my mazda is 50 offset and the new sp25 wheels are 52.5 offset...I just wanted to make sure they were going to fit ok ..ie not hitting anything

Default Wheel question please help

2.5mm isn't going to change a thing mate. They will fit fine.

6. Default

Thanx Guys! U rock