User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Springs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by levitize View Post
    Hey did you get the pro kit? Looking to upgrade, was initially looking at B8's but this does look tempting.

And in terms of not assembled, what do you mean by that? Cheers!
    The only Mazda option is the Pro Kit (black springs). Doesn't look like much difference between the two kits.
    As for "not assembled", I was told by the fitters that the springs and the shocks weren't braced together (I gave them a sealed box direct from postage) so had to be put together, not a straight bolt-on.

As for the combination of them, it looks very much like a B8 shock with Eibach spring. I doubt there's much difference in shock (if at all) since when you go above the B12 in number, you're in serious motorsport areas (from what I've read).

Tempting yes, but with a backlog in postage, expect to wait a bit. I got mine in around 4 weeks from order.

2. Default Re: Springs

Thanks for all this info Dr it really helps. I got a reply from those guys in Germany and he stated the following.

In Germany the Mazda 3 owners usually order the B14 coilover suspension which would come to 870,-EURO incl. shipping to Australia.

Would this be better than the B12s?
    Are these adjustable coilovers?
    Any idea what the main difference is.?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by toine888 View Post
    Thanks for all this info Dr it really helps. I got a reply from those guys in Germany and he stated the following.

In Germany the Mazda 3 owners usually order the B14 coilover suspension which would come to 870,-EURO incl. shipping to Australia.

Would this be better than the B12s?
    Are these adjustable coilovers?
    Any idea what the main difference is.?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Got the same reply from them.

I'd imagine the main difference with these being coilovers is that they're adjustable.
    BLACK3MPS
    CORKSPORT|TMIC // SURE|AEROS // SURE|SIDEWINDER // SURE|RETURN // SURE|SHORTCUT // SURE|ANCHORS // SURE|COUNTERSHIFT // SURE|TORQ R3 // WHITELINE|RSB // MOOG|ENDLINKS // COBB|ACCESSPORT // CP-E|DOWNPIPE // AUTOTECH|INTERNALS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123