User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

1. Question Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

Share with OZ, good or bad, your RichTune experience.

@MPSNoob
    @3MPSPWR
    @ledfootrob
    @GEN1MPS
    @Ski82
    @Yeldarb
    Last edited by richierichness; 12-02-2013 at 01:48 AM.
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    Worlds fastest stock tubro MPS
    12.263 @ 112 mph 1.669 60'
    243 kW 538 Nm

Default Re: Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

Go Fast here!

Great service, quick updates and map turn around. Glad I went RichTune

The only thing that has slowed Jon and I down.........mother nature. Even with limited power/coverage we've kept in touch.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 01-11-2012 at 07:48 AM.

3. Default Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

Please post up your result @MPSNoob @MPSPWR @ledfootrob@Yeldarb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richierichness; 13-12-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Go fast here! great service, quick map turn around with all the changes explained so glad i went richtune
    so much boost n its much cleaner, never been so satisfied.got exactly what i wanted. TBH i love my car more than ever and offcourse rich tune stickers are extra 15kws at the wheels.lol
    thanks richard @richierichness

Default Re: Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

I'm yet to find the kahulnas or time to do the 4th WOT... Hope you haven't forgotten me Rich!

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    I'm yet to find the kahulnas or time to do the 4th WOT... Hope you haven't forgotten me Rich!

I certainly have not Brad. However, you need to get the lead out.
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    243 kW 538 Nm

Default Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

I'm still home. Planning on going fast soon

My order has been back ordered from Edge, but JP assures me it will be shipped in the next week or so

Default Did You "Go Fast or Go Home"?

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post

My order has been back ordered from Edge, but JP assures me it will be shipped in the next week or so
    Lol still home
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

9. Default

Good stuff...let me know when your ready to rock!
    243 kW 538 Nm

Quote Originally Posted by richierichness View Post
    I certainly have not Brad. However, you need to get the lead out.
    Ok, lead is out. You have my logs, hopefully they're up to scratch.

Car was serviced today, and dyno'd, so benchmark to beat is 193kw/370Nm.

Bring it!

Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Yay, new map is back, you don't fck around...Waiting for ATR link to come in and we're away...

Quote Originally Posted by richierichness View Post
    Good stuff...let me know when your ready to rock!
    My internals have finally come in. Just have to install them. Soon I'll be knocking in your door!

Thanks @richierichness

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

13. Default

My internals have finally come in. Just have to install them. Soon I'll be knocking in your door!

Thanks @richierichness

Peter "SLIXX"
    Sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone using RichieTalk
    243 kW 538 Nm

I know it's been awhile but i totally forgot to post up my little 2 cent worth! Sorry Richard!

Richard has been more than helpful during the process of tuning my car. I believe it took roughly 8 revisions?? to sort mine out and getting it right. Still need to really get on the dyno and have a look at what power etc etc it's making.. Haven't got time recently to even scratch my arse... Will have to get it really soon!

I just realised this post because tonight as i was giving a Golf R and a friend's C63 AMG a go on the highway the car seemed to have knocking of 2.9 and 5.9! (having said that i think the little beast did really well, so proud of her ) So i got really worried and e-mailed Richard straight away.. Got home and there was already a reply! So i think as for service it's really up there pretty much every time.

I think my experience has been pretty worthwhile, although the only annoying part was doing the highway runs, but without it you can't really have an e-tune can you... So it's like a catch 22.. But if you have the time and patience i think it's pretty good. Never thought id end up down this path as well. I would recommend Richard to anyone travelling down this path!

Anyways, my 2 cent worth! Hope Richard is reading my new logs... and hope the beast is still ok! :S
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

So you Went Fast then Eddie?

Rich got onto mine overnight. Ran with the Rev 1 yesterday. Feels really strong, but not as peaky as the OTS map. Overall power I think is much the same though, but we're just beginning, I'm expecting more eventually

Did you go load based map?

Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Yea, i think i "went fast" and save about 30sec to "go home"... Time is money Brad!! lol 30 sec is important!

Nah in all honestly, it feels much the same as the Stage 2 but much more torque, well my arse dyno says so.....

I went the load based map.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    So you Went Fast then Eddie?

Rich got onto mine overnight. Ran with the Rev 1 yesterday. Feels really strong, but not as peaky as the OTS map. Overall power I think is much the same though, but we're just beginning, I'm expecting more eventually

Did you go load based map?

Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    I know it's been awhile but i totally forgot to post up my little 2 cent worth! Sorry Richard!

Richard has been more than helpful during the process of tuning my car. I believe it took roughly 8 revisions?? to sort mine out and getting it right. Still need to really get on the dyno and have a look at what power etc etc it's making.. Haven't got time recently to even scratch my arse... Will have to get it really soon!

I just realised this post because tonight as i was giving a Golf R and a friend's C63 AMG a go on the highway the car seemed to have knocking of 2.9 and 5.9! (having said that i think the little beast did really well, so proud of her ) So i got really worried and e-mailed Richard straight away.. Got home and there was already a reply! So i think as for service it's really up there pretty much every time.

I think my experience has been pretty worthwhile, although the only annoying part was doing the highway runs, but without it you can't really have an e-tune can you... So it's like a catch 22.. But if you have the time and patience i think it's pretty good. Never thought id end up down this path as well. I would recommend Richard to anyone travelling down this path!

Anyways, my 2 cent worth! Hope Richard is reading my new logs... and hope the beast is still ok! :S
    Edwin,
    All 4 logs you sent me looked great. Not a single KR event over 1*. You likely saw part throttle (PT) KR when you were racing which is very common and nothing to worrie about. Only KR we worrie about is at high loads/WOT. I also replied to your email.

regards,
    -Rich
    243 kW 538 Nm

Heading back to the Dyno on Friday for round 2 of logs.

Car feels great, but what's next @richierichness ?

Hey @richierichness

HPFP is installed along with my spark plugs. Hopefully this weekend the Catch Can and EGR block plate too and we can get started

I loaded Stage 2 tune after I had installed the HPFP internals and was experiencing some hesitation/popping in 4th accelerating from about 80km/h (50mph).

I've taken the map off and gone back to Stage 1 just in case as the logs just confuse the hell out of me

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

EGR block plate, that something I must do, such as easy mod it seems.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast