User Tag List

Thread: RichTune is OZ MPS Club's Newest Vendor

1. Thumbs up RichTune is OZ MPS Club's Newest Vendor

RichTune is the premier MPS E-Tuning service! @Dantes5823 and myself have been neck deep in the platform for the last two years and together have tuned well over 50 Mazdaspeeds/MPS.

If you're ready to go fast you're ready for a RichTune. We'll provide you with a safe quality tune that will meet or exceed your expectations.

Customer support and trust is our most important value. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your getting the best experience and value. This is why we never re-brand a "cookie cutter tune". Every tune is custom and optomized to fit your needs.
    You can also count on a quick turn around. Some tuners are working wth dozens of clients and take days or even weeks to respond. Not here! In most cases you will get an update within 12 to 24 hours.
    Want to learn as we go? No problem! You ask the questions and we'll answer. Along with each map rivision you will recieve a list of changes along with the occasional power update via VirtualDyno.

Please visit
    www.RichTune.org for more info.
    Last edited by richierichness; 31-10-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    Worlds fastest stock tubro MPS
    12.263 @ 112 mph 1.669 60'
    243 kW 538 Nm

Welcome aboard guys! Will be looking into an e-tune in the very near future!

Default Re: RichTune is OZ MPS Club's Newest Vendor

Welcome Rich

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Default RichTune is OZ MPS Club's Newest Vendor

Lets get some tunes in here!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk