User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MPS 3 Turbo Kit Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MPS2NV View Post
    So about the turbo kit...
    I think the consensus is that it is overpriced lol.

If you want a solid, high performance turbo kit, build your own. It will be cheaper, meet your own personal expectations, and not conform to someone elses idea of the ideal turbo kit.

There are two reasons for this line of thought...One is that the Cpe turbo kit is not the be all and end all of turbo kits....The other line is that on some MPS's there could be fitment issues, namely the MPS 6, which has documented problems with the turbo manifold fitting.
    MPS is gone. Ghey Trail enabled....Not Happy. MPS 6 to come

I think the turbo kit looks great, is well designed and direct from CP-e, not unreasonably priced considering it is all inclusive. The only problem is the lack of CAT which renders it useless outside of a race track.

Default MPS 3 Turbo Kit Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    I think the consensus is that it is overpriced lol.

If you want a solid, high performance turbo kit, build your own. It will be cheaper, meet your own personal expectations, and not conform to someone elses idea of the ideal turbo kit.

There are two reasons for this line of thought...One is that the Cpe turbo kit is not the be all and end all of turbo kits....The other line is that on some MPS's there could be fitment issues, namely the MPS 6, which has documented problems with the turbo manifold fitting.
    Mine fits fine

The 3 had fitment issues, ask Eric he knows allllll about it

Default Re: MPS 3 Turbo Kit Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MPS2NV View Post
    So about the turbo kit...
    Stop dragging threads off topic Mitch.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123