User Tag List

Thread: Where abouts of my fuel pump?

Default Where abouts of my fuel pump?

Hi anyone from HPFP, i ordered a fuel pump back on the 5th Oct which the money has been debited from my credit card on the 8th, i have not received any emails saying it has been shipped or anything, i sent another email on the 15th asking for an update on the order status and haven't received any reply. the email was sknight3@bigpond.net.au

I'm a bit suss as you guys promptly answered my emails how to obtain a pump and took my $900+ then suddenly silence, yet have been online here advertising new pumps for ethanol during the time i sent an email asking for an update but no response.

i just ordered a bunch of stuff off them on thurs and it has already been sent, try and pm @Reggie

they might be waiting on components to be made

plus i've been wating for my BSD and Baffle kit from GP Werks for 4 months now and i even took the liberty to complain to the FBI internet crime division

Thanks, but i just don't get why the emails to obtain my money were prompt as, then nothing since even when i asked for an update.

i know being in the lurch is frustrating, if you pm reggie she should get back to you by tuesday morning hopefully, but i also have waited a week or 2 for a reply from john once

yeh pm reggie, she is real quick to respond.

im still waiting for a reply via pm from John..been 5 weeks now.

Default Re: Where abouts of my fuel pump?

I think john is in hibernation..

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

***Crickets**

Default Re: Where abouts of my fuel pump?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. Everyone has been sick for a couple weeks now. We are just now getting caught up on most or orders. Fuel pumps are on a little delay due to waiting for internals. Our machinist took longer then we had thought. We should have internals any day to finish orders for fuel pumps. So sorry shaneski for not getting back to you.
    Thanks,

Gina

11. Default

Excuses and still i have received eff all, i was told on the phone it was gonna be sent last tuesday and get a tracking number, i don't like to slag peopel off etc but need a buyers beware sign for these so called vendors

yeah it doesn't look to good on their part, and as i am thinking of getting a ultimate motor + some extra bits from them early next year, how they deal with this will indicate if i should get them to build it or someone local, esp @ $8k for the motor off them or possibly $12k from someone here.
    i hope they can sort this for you ASAP

Any updates guys? Has it arrived? Not a lot of feedback from these guys for a long time now

14. Default

It showed up after shyte fights over the phone etc different excuses from 3 different people that my fiance who is working in the USA at the moment including having to calm John down when he got all defensive and raising his voice at her when questioned about all the excuses after taking the money, only paper work it came with was how to run in new internals, i thought it was suppose to be bench run in and come with a certificate of how much pressure it holds, didn't supply any receipt etc or how to get part of the money back if i shipped my existing pump back, which i wouldn't ship back anyway as i doubt i'd get a cent back plus if the pump is as crap as their service i will have the original on stand by, i haven't had the time to install it yet. Over all i i wouldn't go near these guys again i can see why they are banned from MSF...the fact they run under 3 diferent business names is odd.

Thanks for the update mate. Sorry to hear it was a bad process, I can understand that 'stuff happens' but if they had communicated it clearly most of the time people are ok with it. That just sounds bad, and the "package" you received seems to be missing a lot of what I would expect from a product. I had really high hopes for these guys, was planning on getting some parts and going for the tune, that's not the case now. Thanks again for the update, I didn't mean to start anything, just wanted to see the outcome. I hope the fpfp is all it should be mate.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

16. Default

They are a little disorganised it does seem. I got sent a package with wrong parts from what I ordered but Reggie sent the parts I ordered after that for me. So I think they are honest people to deal with. They need a better website and handling process.
    I have the internals in my pump and they are holding up fine for me. Touch wood