User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What sorcery is this ZAS Surface Prep Towel!?

1. Default

As long as you use towel love, not the love towel... might end up with a completely different finish... lol

2. Default

So gave the car some love, good nice wash, clay bar... err i mean fancy love towel, and some banana gloss

Cant believe how quick the claying (love towelling) took. Erred on the side of caution and used more prima glide (ended u p using half a bottle) lol. Very happy with the ZAS prep towel, very happy!

Car looks great now, knowing my luck it'll rain tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    Car looks great now, knowing my luck it'll rain tomorrow.
    As I read this, I look out the window and see a nice grey drizzle constantly falling... roads wet, skies dim, water spray everywhere... looks like you appeased the rain gods Alex.
    3 MPS - Rolling on Pirelli PZero Neros, sitting on Bilstein B12's, stock internals... still makes me smile with the Zoom Zoom.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    As I read this, I look out the window and see a nice grey drizzle constantly falling... roads wet, skies dim, water spray everywhere... looks like you appeased the rain gods Alex.
    Yep, hence why we took the workhorse into work today (Mazda 6). The chariot stays home under cover today

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234