User Tag List

Thread: Parrot MKi9200 Auxiliary In

1. Smile Parrot MKi9200 Auxiliary In

Hi All,

I recently bought an 06 MPS 6 with 7 speaker Bose audio. The car came with the aforementioned Bluetooth kit.

I have got Bluetooth connectivity working fine with voice calls however I can not get auxiliary / iPod connectivity to work.

I can access my playlist and see/play the songs fine, but there is just no sound coming from the speakers.

There doesn't seem to be a way to switch to aux and/or other media input mode on the head unit apart from radio / cd mode. The "mode" button on the steering wheel toggles between cd/radio mode while "media" button does absolutely nothing.

The unit comes with the blue encased circuit board connected to the head unit. Its where the iPod, USB, and aux cables come out from.

Also, is there a wiring diagram some where showing how the stock head unit , speakers, sub and amp are interconnected?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

N

Default Parrot MKi9200 Auxiliary In

When you have paired your phone you should be able to just press play and it will play through Bluetooth into your head unit?

3. Default

Hi Ray, That wasn't working initialy, however, enabling 'mute on streaming' seemed to fix it. But the issue now is, music only comes from the front right right speaker (like a voice call). Is there a way around that?

Thanks

Unless you re-wire the parrot unit wiring harness to the bose amp, you will only ever get front speaker output. This was the limitation of the parrot kit (re: only outputs to the front speakers.) I never explored hooking the rear speakers, as music streaming was not on my priority list, and then i sold the car.

you need to use the bose adaptor for the parrot kit, make sure your installer used it - it transfers the sound equally to the amplified bose circuit.
    i am actually selling one here: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...adaptor-2.html
    if you have any questions PM me