User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIC: Enkei RPF1 19x8.5 +42

Default VIC: Enkei RPF1 19x8.5 +42

Item: Enkei RPF1. 19x8.5 +42

Price: $1100 (no profit, less than what they owe me).

Condition: Used. I bought these rims online. When they arrived, one had a nick out of the lip so I dropped all four off to have the nick repaired and to be stripped and prepped for paint. I got a call back saying 3 of the 4 had waves in them. As a result, they have now been professionally re-rolled at WheelTech – I have a receipt for $300 of work. They are not perfect condition rims, but I have cleaned them up and they look half decent again. Could do with a repaint, but you could get away with running them as is. I decided to sell the car, so opted against repainting myself and figured the buyer might want to choose their own colour anyway. I could have sold them on unrepaired, but I believe in a thing called ‘karma’ and would not feel right knowing they were not straight.

These are very light rims – they weight 2kg less than the OEM 18x7.5’s, these are not your cheap Bob Jane specials – they are Japanese made lightweight forged alloy racing wheels.

Fitment is basically millimetre perfect for a BK MPS. I have provided test fit photos. With a 225 tire they would go on nicely – for a 235, you may require rolling of the guard lip. For the slightly wider guards on the BL – I think a 235 would fit quite nicely.

The cheapest I have seen these rims selling new is $2500. Yes, they paint on them has seen better days but the rims themselves are (now) 100% straight and honest. Consider these with a couple hundred for a repaint in any colour you want, and you’re getting an awesome set of wheels for half the cost of replacement.

Comes with all four Enkei centre caps, and Enkei valves.

Location: Melbourne CBD - Can arrange postage if required. E-go.com.au does the best rates I have found. Dimensions are as per the rims – 19”x8.5” – weight 9kgs each.

I’ll leave these here for a week to give Ozmps members first shot – but then I’ll be putting them on other forums/gumtree/ebay etc.

Here's one we prepared earlier (same specs)

Last edited by SMOKEY; 08-10-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Such a shame to see this amazing set o wheels being sold!

I would snap them up in an instant if only I could get confirmation on if they would clear 4 pot brembos!

I'll get the caliper ruler out on the weekend for you @rayd

Disc surface to inner spoke ok?

I would snap these up now but unfortunately short on funds , the colour the size the fitment and the price only missing the style i like but 4/5 is good enough for me, i'll pm you if there still for sale when i can get money but at this price i doubt it lol.

GL with sale

These would look pretty tough on a black 6 hey... tempting

@dazza they would look absolutely off tap if you got them powder coated black. Gold would be good top tho.

I can bring one over to test fit if you want.
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 10-10-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Dammit stop tempting me.

I'd have to photoshop em on to really see, not convinced they would suit a 6 unless slammed

I don't think they would look bad on any car unless the offsets were all wrong.

This might help tho

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349864321.818277.jpg

Default Re: VIC: Enkei RPF1 19x8.5 +42

Gold rims are tits, esp on a red car..

Wait.... I have a red car... DOH!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Special price for ozmps members. Pm me if interested.
    Last edited by SMOKEY; 15-10-2012 at 09:23 AM.

People that can buy them and don't will be silly... $950 for the rims and the spend sometime sanding them back and re-spraying for perfect RPF1's for under a 1/3 of the RRP...

Hope someone from here buys em' really want to see them on a MPS

Yeah I've decided if they dont sell by the time my car does - I'm going to fix them up, paint them up, get new decals - and then double the price.

I'd love to spray these black and put them on but just don't know how they would look cause of the slight lip they have.. Any more pics of them on a 6?

Not personally. Google is your friend, but not many setups in 19".

Don't forget these are much more aggressive fitment than stock rims. They will give your car that 'bulldog' stance that will make it look so much meaner.

After seeing your car on black rims I have no doubt these will look good on your 6.

Get a can of black plasti dip and I'll let you spray one to see for yourself.

Default Re: VIC: Enkei RPF1 19x8.5 +42

Unreal these are still for sale...evil temtation!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    Not personally. Google is your friend, but not many setups in 19".

Don't forget these are much more aggressive fitment than stock rims. They will give your car that 'bulldog' stance that will make it look so much meaner.

After seeing your car on black rims I have no doubt these will look good on your 6.

Get a can of black plasti dip and I'll let you spray one to see for yourself.
    Might have to take you up on that
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

RIGHT!

These things have GOT to GO!

SPECIAL FRIED PRICE! $900 O.N.O

And if you're local PM me your best offer!!!!

Wow how the hell have these not sold already

what they still not sold! bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast