User Tag List

Thread: gen1 3 sat nav

Default gen1 3 sat nav

hey all im thinking of selling my nav unit( to be found here http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/car-a...y-new-toy.html) due to having just installed jbr trilogy mounts and the vibes are coursing the extra cables ect to rattle and is giving me the sh**s, so sadly after searching for so long to find it, its time to let it go

its in brand new condition, all cables and connectors in new condition and reverse camera hasnt been connected as i couldnt be bothered running the wires through the car
    there isnt any instructions as i didnt get any but its plug any play and a 30 min job to install with very basic knowledge

$200 + postage ( or pick up in melbs, ill meet you half way if it helps )

pm me if your interested
    ps: it is still in the car so i may need a day or so to get it out as my work is all over the place ATM

raffa
    "la fortuna favorisce il coraggioso"
    CP-E TMIC, K&N typhoon SRI , COBB 2way adjustable shifter, TWM bushings, Sure AGS 212g knob, JBR 70a trilogy mounts, JBR boost tubes, Medieval 2.5" TIP, 2XS racepipe, 2XS interior light upgrade, Hypertech , RDA slotted front rotors, DGR coilovers, hotchkis RSB, Ultragauge EM, Work CE28N'S in blaze blue, D1 blue lugs

Hey, you still got this for sale ?

Default Re: gen1 3 sat nav

Sold ! Please close

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2