User Tag List

Thread: CRD are Cobb tuners in Sydney?

Default CRD are Cobb tuners in Sydney?

Just trawling through SAU and forum sponsor CRD's page - and although they refer to accessport tuning for R35s I'm sure they can manage a lowly MPS?

You Sydney guys should follow it up.

For those who don't know the shop, google their GT-Rs - Cant remember the plates on their 1200hp R33 but the r34 had 'RH9' for a reason!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...ealers-tuners/

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    Just trawling through SAU and forum sponsor CRD's page - and although they refer to accessport tuning for R35s I'm sure they can manage a lowly MPS?

You Sydney guys should follow it up.

For those who don't know the shop, google their GT-Rs - Cant remember the plates on their 1200hp R33 but the r34 had 'RH9' for a reason!

Cobb Tuning - Authorized Dealers & Tuners - Skylines Australia
    I posted something earlier this year when I was looking into tuning options and had a discussion with these guys.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/ecu-m...stom-tune.html

From when I was talking to them they seemed pretty keen, especially given one of the guys owned an 08 MPS himself. I never followed up after the AP was released in Aus as I decided to go down a different path for tuning, but they may have looked into the MPS platform a bit more since then!

wouldnt be the first... too easy to blow these cars up

Default CRD are Cobb tuners in Sydney?

Oh nice one. Yeh I figured the direct injection thing scares a few off but if they can use the off the shelf maps as bases maybe they can just tidy them up from there?