User Tag List

Thread: MPS6 Short Shifter

Default MPS6 Short Shifter

Wanted to Buy - MPS6 Short Shifter, pretty sure the MPS3 gen 1's are the same too?!?

Cheers :-)

Hi mate, I am not the expert by any means, but I spoke to MPS garage yesterday about short shifters for an mps6 and they said that they were different to the mps3 (not sure about gen 1, mps3). They were out of stock so I ordered directly from the states (corksport). Best of luck getting one mate, if It was a day earlier I could have ordered 2 and passed it on without shipping costs. (I had other stuff in the order). If you are interested in a corks port one let me know and I'll see if they can put another one in the shipment if they haven't packed it yet.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Default MPS6 Short Shifter

Hey matey, thanks heaps for your offer.

I just went on to their website and their short shifter is one that bolts up to the gearstick inside the cabin. Would prob prefer one that is at the gearbox end (with a reduced counterweight).

Ps: imagine bolting up a short shifter at both ends, that would be crazy short action feel!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No worries mate. Let me know how it turns out. I'll see how short I can get the throw on mine when it arrives and post it up.

bumpity bump