User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMG to join V8 Supercars.

Their Australian launch will kinda debut alongside their V8 Supercars start.

The Altima is just a boring large car tho. Just like a Falcon/Commodore. Pretty sure it's front wheel drive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Their Australian launch will kinda debut alongside their V8 Supercars start.

The Altima is just a boring large car tho. Just like a Falcon/Commodore. Pretty sure it's front wheel drive too.
    Ouch, if its front wheel drive there would be little v8 appeal, you'd think they would have to go a rwd to be compeditive.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

The road car is FWD, the V8SC is RWD, they all use the same standard car that is nothing like the road going version.

That's what I liked about Allstar Tuning/Grand Prix Motorsport looking after my car,if the had issues with Jakes MPS they would look mine over when they serviced my car....

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    For probably the first time ever, I agree with Morley and what he wrote in Motor this month.
    If we still had proper production car racing like we did way back when, we would have better road cars.
    If a car couldn't compete, whatever was holding it back, would be improved.
    Back in the 70's the Monaros were running out of brakes. The solution was wheels with more holes, and to cut away the panel under the front bumper. Along with a few other mods needed, these were done on a few road cars too (dad did some of them) these are true Bathurst Monaros, and I don't think dad has seen one since. First thing he does when he sees a monaro is look under the bumper.
    Another mod done was on select XU1 toranas, a piece of square tube was welded into customers lower control arms as a reinforcement because the race cars were bending them
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

thankgod for the addition of new cars. fkme, ford vs holden is boring as batsh*t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12