User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upgraded HPFP group buy (not internals)

Default Re: Upgraded HPFP group buy (not internals)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    just out of interest what is the going price for this HPFP without a group buy situation ?
    Check out the edge or hfpf upgrade website both links in Site supporter area.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Jmac; 30-09-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Default Upgraded HPFP group buy (not internals)

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    it will push it over the edge, especially as you have a custom tune which generally nets more power than the an OTS tune like I have
    Yeah I'm going to have too, boring way to spend a bunch of cash as I'm thinking it will only let me go faster in the future.

Waiting on price... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Mps3 View Post
    just out of interest what is the going price for this HPFP without a group buy situation ?
    CPE HPFP CDFP High Pressure Cam Driven Fuel Pump

hope this helps
    Last edited by TimmyMPS; 01-10-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Posted on my phone in a rush, wanted to add some explanation to the post
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyMPS View Post

OUCH lol ^^^^^^

ouch? if you are referring to the price, that includes a new core. if you return your original core you save $350

just a small update. I've approached a company for a potential group buy and waiting on their response

Awesome, I have acquired a cobb AP, but very keen still for a new fuel pump. Thanks for putting the effort in to get this organised.

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    just a small update. I've approached a company for a potential group buy and waiting on their response
    thanks mate, appreciate your work in this.

Legend. Looking forward to updates.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Just wondering what company and/or brand of HPFP you are in discussion about btw?

it is with HPFP upgrades (sponsor on this site) but they haven't responded yet ... actually sent Gina a PM 4 weeks ago about this. will update soon as I hear back. at this stage, it might not be until the new year as I dont want these items sent during the busy christmas period.

Thanks for the update, Im waiting for replies from them too regarding a tune once the HPFP and DP are installed. I think they were stick from what I have read and are dealing with a backlog of orders, and there HPFP internals were late arriving. Would have been great to have it by Christmas though. Thanks for chasing it up mate, appreciate all the work and follow up that goes into this.

@hpfpupgrade @Reggie

Hi guys. I have still not heard anything from HPFP Upgrades... They seem to be having some major communication issues as I noticed a few customers are being left in the dark after purchasing.

If anyone has any other suppliers of full core upgrades, please let me know. The only other manufacturer that I know of is CPE...

Hopefully they get back to us all soon, I was hoping to get this before the xmas break so I can do a whole bunch of stuff in one hit.

thanks again for putting the time in though.

My confidante in hpfp is about done, have sent emails to them 4 to 6 weeks ago with no reply. I have been looking into hpfp a bit and only found. Cpe for a full core, lots do internals but I would prefer the full unit too. I'll have a better look over the weekend and see what I can find.

Keen to jump on pending final price etc

Looks like it may be bracing the bank account for an assault and going for a CP-e unit. I know I could do the internals only kit, but I much prefer the idea of a pre-built safe unit, really not keen for a ZZB situation...

Just to let you know the admin and moderation team are also following up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Keen to buy.
    sign me up as a def yes.
    cheers
    cameron

Still interested and awaiting cost of group buy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast