User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all!

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    yeah the RS has the revoknuckle, which helps ot minimise torque steer (ford says eliminates but i dont think you can completely eliminate it) as well as the quaife lsd... any chance you recall the plates on the car? or what area? i know most of the RS owners in sydney lol...

also, my build thread

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...tml#post231685
    Nope! This was in Perth lol!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

ahhh my old home town!! im originally from perth myelf, moved to sydney 2 yrs ago

Hi again guys!

Been a while since I was on here!!

Since i signed up here back in 2012 a lot has changed.

I traded the Blue XR5 for a white one, and a year ago i actually traded that in on a more reliable family car, a Territory. Around the same time i got my white XR5 the partners Mazda 3 was traded for a Craptiva, which caused us much drama, hence why the upgrade to the Territory.

Fast forward one year and I am in the market for another small hatch, although this time I'm going for something sensible..

My question is has anybody here bought a new model 3 in an SP25? Im looking at one of these in a manual hatchback. Just wanted to see if there was anybody who owns one?

Cheers in advance

Know @bd581 is making the switch from focus St to sp25, so could possibly provide more info

I'll let you know on Thursday it seems

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    I'll let you know on Thursday it seems
    Nice! I had considered the Fiesta ST but with short supply at the moment, plus lack of sat nav, somehow i think I will despise it for the fact of it being 3 door (on a rare occasion I take the tin lids to school if I am off work).

What did you end up getting? base SP? Astina? or GT?

Got a SP25 GT sedan.

Quick review with the limited time I've had to really enjoy the car. All my trips have been in the dark, in rain, both and 2 short trips to work and back.
    Gearbox is typical Mazda. Nice, but doesnt like to be rushed, especially when cold.
    Performance - more responsive on premium than E10 that came in the car when I bought it. It's not slow, but it's no sports car. Adequate would be the best way to describe it.
    As I said though, haven't really pushed it due to conditions and the car being new, so I can't really report too much about that and handling.
    The MZD connect system is fantastic.
    Interior and seats are really nice.

Really it's just a perfectly good comfy, efficient, cruisy car
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

good to know! I am planning on taking one for a drive this week

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bat.png 
Views:	416 
Size:	429.5 KB 
ID:	17933

Guess who's back???

So I finally got back into a Mazda. It wasn't the SP25 I had originally planned on checking out...

So basically, I held off getting the new car for at least 18 months as I was getting married in 2016. Kinda put everything on the backburner, plus I didn't desperately need a car as I was in a borrwed car from my inlaws.

Since then a Mondeo and most recently have graced my hands, now this one!

Name:	mazda31.JPG 
Views:	181 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	17934

Some comparison next the model is my old 1992 Mazda 323

Name:	111111.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	17935

It's a 2015 BM Neo Manual hatchback. I would have got the 25 but the budget just stretched a touch too far, especially considering the raw end of the stick I paid for the Accord! 7 months, nearly $2k put into it in that timeframe.

I don't plan on keeping it stock, some coilovers, maybe some SP wheels, and I was thinking the front & rear GT Led light assemblies also. Anybody know if they are a plug and play unit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12