User Tag List

Thread: Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - PROVEN to be the best

Default Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - PROVEN to be the best

Hey guys, we have these in stock pretty much all the time. Get the fuel you need for the power you want. These are the best pumps on the market for pressure, quality, and reliability....HANDS DOWN. We've literally sold almost 1,000 of these kits (in our short existence) and we've probably had 3 or 4 warranty claims. Even when they were defective Autotech is AMAZING with customer service and satisfaction. Make sure you get the right internals the first time.

$349.96 plus shipping from the states to you. Here are shipping estimates.

USPS PriorityMail International 6-10 day delivery - $42 US
    USPS ExpressMail International 3-5 day delivery - $50 US

Please make sure to PM us or email us with any questions you have and we'll be glad to help!!! And of course, your forum coupon code is always welcome

Post here if you have questions as well. Click the picture to go to the site.

Last edited by JP@edgeautosport.com; 15-09-2012 at 09:08 AM.

PLEASE PM or email eric@edgeautosport.com for all pricing and parts questions!!

Forum coupon discount? I spent around $1500 last month but didn't get any discount i did mention about forum while paying.
    Last edited by Harry LuvzDrift; 15-09-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GEN1MPS View Post
    Forum coupon discount? I spent around $1500 last month but didn't get any discount i did mention about forum while paying.
    Chances are I gave you a discount if you dealt with me directly. Did you go through the site or did someone take care of your order?

PLEASE PM or email eric@edgeautosport.com for all pricing and parts questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by JP@edgeautosport.com View Post
    Chances are I gave you a discount if you dealt with me directly. Did you go through the site or did someone take care of your order?
    I ordered thru site
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Quote Originally Posted by JP@edgeautosport.com View Post
    Hey guys, we have these in stock pretty much all the time. Get the fuel you need for the power you want. These are the best pumps on the market for pressure, quality, and reliability....HANDS DOWN. We've literally sold almost 1,000 of these kits (in our short existence) and we've probably had 3 or 4 warranty claims. Even when they were defective Autotech is AMAZING with customer service and satisfaction. Make sure you get the right internals the first time.

$349.96 plus shipping from the states to you. Here are shipping estimates.

USPS PriorityMail International 6-10 day delivery - $42 US
    USPS ExpressMail International 3-5 day delivery - $50 US

Please make sure to PM us or email us with any questions you have and we'll be glad to help!!! And of course, your forum coupon code is always welcome

Post here if you have questions as well. Click the picture to go to the site.
    Eric why are these so dam noisey, since i loaded stage 2 now i get a chirp for 2-3 seconds on cold starts, before it was just a little rattle on throttle blip

Bump! These are in stock guys! Shipping is pretty inexpensive for these. They're not that big.

7. Default

Hey guys, we have a few of you that are waiting on responses on these. Alan is coming back into town tomorrow and should be able to get to all you guys.

Hi @EdgeAutosport.com would it fine if I called you guys tomorrow morning to speak to Alan regarding our bulk buy of these? I called this morning but didn't get a call back from you.
    Cheers, Alex.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Hi @EdgeAutosport.com would it fine if I called you guys tomorrow morning to speak to Alan regarding our bulk buy of these? I called this morning but didn't get a call back from you.
    Cheers, Alex.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Hey Alex, you can give me a call anytime. But unfortunately I was out of the office on monday.

10. Default

If you guys are looking for both the autotechs and an AP, make sure you ask us about the combo pricing. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!

11. Default

Autotechs will be delivered tomorrow so we will continue to have these available to ship the same day as they are ordered

do you ship to New Zealand?

They ship anywhere in the world for a price

whats the cost then?

It's roughly between $330-$350 US plus delivery , its better to contact them directly than through here.

16. Default

Shipping is between $40 and $50 depending on where you are located. PM me for the best price though!

17. Default

We have these in stock and ready to ship. The stock hpfp is the only limitation between you and 400hp. It is also keeping you from safely attaining 300hp as well...