User Tag List

Thread: Corksport TBE

1. Default Corksport TBE

So I have been following the Corksport website for a good 6 months now as I have been itching to get an exhaust upgrade but too weak to put the hammer down on the upgrade given my MPS is only less than 6 months old.

In the last week or so, I've decided to revisit the site to REALLY do some research as I was somewhat certain that I would spoil myself with a TBE for xmas. But to my surprise, the Corksport package was no longer listed on their products list for the Mazda 3 MPS 10+ range!!!!

Why have they taken off the TBE package off their products list??? This is quite annoying as I've now been told that I have to buy the parts separately. Asked if I could just purchase all the parts and apply a package price, I was given a response "we don't have them in a package". I mean, it looks obvious to me this is a tactic to boost revenue, but is there another justifiable reason? Just when my interest in getting an upgrade started back up, I'm sent back to earth with ridiculous pricing on individual products, when a discounted package was on offer previously...

Not happy Jan.

Default Corksport TBE

What was shipping like? Probably horrendous. Perhaps look at a custom CBE build here in Oz and just look at buying a DP instead.

3. Default

shipping actually isn't too bad. you'll still be saving yourself couple of hundred dollars compared to sourcing corksport parts here from the various workshops..