User Tag List

Thread: New Mps owner and first Mazda

1. Default New Mps owner and first Mazda

Just go myself an 2011 Mps Luxury a couple of weeks ago. And so far i love it (the tyres don't love me)!! (the only thing i hate is no bluetooth audio display with my iphone )

Oh im in the sunshine coast and i do alot of driving for work (not in this car) and over the last 2 weeks i have not seen another one of this model on the roads it seems to be as rare which is awesome !!

I was thinking of getting personalized plates do you guys think a slimline on the back would look good or should i go full size back (defiantly getting slimline for the front)

here is a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0343[1].jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	310.6 KB 
ID:	12291  

Hello and welcome! Nice VR MPS there! I think slimline plates would look cool. Maybe photoshop some on to compare!

Enjoy your car and the forum )

Hey there Mate and welcome!! I just purchased PPQ number plates. I did Slimline on the front and full size on the rear as i think if fills up the area a little more nicely. I will have some pics posted shortly on the forum. I'd also highly reccomend a Lakin Number Plate Bracket for the front, this improves the look of the front bar significantly, not the cheapest on the market but best quality - Custom number plate brackets for 2009 Mazda 3 MPS

Have fun and look forward to seeing you around!

Default New Mps owner and first Mazda

Welcome mate, nice colour!!!!

I just ordered my Larkin plates. Do it, suits the car. But take off the number plate holder first!!!

hi and welcome

Default Re: New Mps owner and first Mazda

Hi and welcome, niiicee enjoy the forum and meet great people! It's a quick car so enjoy!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Default New Mps owner and first Mazda

Slim on the back. Lakin plates rock!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Hi and welcome

Another +1 for Lakin plates

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 13-09-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Hi, and welcome! Good to have another QLDer onboard.

Come on out and meet some of the crew on October 6th - http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/cruis...mpionship.html

10. Default

i think that the slim looks cool on the back thanks for uploading some pic caffeine fiend and those larkin covers look sick ;-)

"Lakin"

Blame @Yeldarb for getting it wrong

But yes I like the addition of the covers. Gives it a more finished look IMO.

The Lakin plate brackets themselves though are milled aluminum plates that mount to the bumper that the license plates attach to.

They get rid of that ugly afterthought stock plastic front license plate mount, and on the rear, stop the license plate from rubbing directly on the paintwork (and also removing any chance of the license plate rattling)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 14-09-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now