User Tag List

Thread: HELP Rear Braided Brake linea

Default HELP Rear Braided Brake linea

Im after braided rear brake line for a MPS3, I need these by friday...... Express post is needed

i have with a pair of stock rubber ones if you like? about 10,000km old and prolly only 6mths use or less.

alternatively i have a pair of red HEL lines but they are for the front so they're going to be about 1.5-2 inches too long and will bulge up a bit/coil. not the most ideal but it will get you by. I much prefer the fittings they put on the front as it allows you to remove kinks/twists without losing too much fluid. sounds weird but i'm sure you'll get what i mean when you replace the rear line.

i'm in sydney though

Quote Originally Posted by juld0zer View Post
    i have with a pair of stock rubber ones if you like? about 10,000km old and prolly only 6mths use or less.

alternatively i have a pair of red HEL lines but they are for the front so they're going to be about 1.5-2 inches too long and will bulge up a bit/coil. not the most ideal but it will get you by. I much prefer the fittings they put on the front as it allows you to remove kinks/twists without losing too much fluid. sounds weird but i'm sure you'll get what i mean when you replace the rear line.

i'm in sydney though
    Thanks man but i will wait for proper rear lines to become available
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

why not just get some custom ones made up? there are quite a few places which will do custom ADR approved lines

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    why not just get some custom ones made up? there are quite a few places which will do custom ADR approved lines
    Thanks but I prefer to install bleed and drive, no messn about
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Im waiting on GSL to get back to me on stockage, MPSG are all out atm.