User Tag List

Thread: JDM Rain Visor HELP HELP HELP!

Default JDM Rain Visor HELP HELP HELP!

Hey guys looking for the JDM Rain Visor one very close to the OEM ones but at a better
    price i have spent hours on the net going thru all the ones i could see and the OEM ones
    are the ones that i want but don't want to spend $170 for them if anyone has any sneaky
    websites or links for someone selling them a little cheaper please let me know!

This is what im looking for:

"Flander's : "I think we hit something"
    "Homer : "Haha hope it was stupid Flander's"

Tnw Photography
    .......... ^^^^Tnw Photography Photoshoots Clicky ^^^^..........
    Photoshoots avaliable PM for further details

Hey mate I don't have a link for you, but the dealers refer to them as "Wind Deflectors". That might help you with your search?

Good luck!

Go to next mod - they make a replica - no idea on quality.

But if you find a set of genuines, buy them / they are rare as rocking horse shit

There's a mob called Bayson R that do weathersheilds (more slimline than factory, and imo, much better looking). Thanks to @Caffeine Fiend for pointing this out to me.

At the moment on their eBay site they only list Gen2 ones, but most likely have them on their website!

Nup - 2010 to 2012 only.

Read reviews on the nextmod ones - basically you get what you pay for. They are more bulky than the OEM ones so if it is important to you - pay the extra for the factory items.

Japanparts will cost you 223 delivered. I know because I just ordered some ;-)

+1 for japanparts if you cool with the price for part + freight on top - it aint cheap