User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda6 performance and coupe models mooted, all-wheel drive under consideration too

R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

With these rather nice basic lines a heated-up version (see my wish list above) could be made to look stunning, in wagon, 4 or 2 door versions. I like hot wagons actually, even if they generally don't hit the top ratings, but they are becoming more popular now as people realize that practicality can mix with performance and good looks. I'd definitely consider updating if one of these options comes out in AWD, although I tend to avoid coupes and prefer true "GT" cars. Coupe rear seat access is always a PITA and I like having rear doors that I can simply dump my daily bits and pieces through.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

Would seriously consider a wagon, or in fact the 4door option going forward. Something slightly more family oriented than the MPS3 but with all the right moves in all the right places!

A AWD wagon with some good power would be fantastic, as there is not enough of them out there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12