User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difference with ms3 exhaust compared to Mps exhaust

I agree that this may have been the case, however people will generally form their own opinions based around these types of events, and typically think the worst of any given bad situation, whether controllable or not.

Default Difference with ms3 exhaust compared to Mps exhaust

Hey guys, I've been looking into the Cobb turbo back system for my gen 1 and was wondering if it will be a direct bolt on or will it sit out that 1-2 inches further like the corksport cbe one? Or is that something that is specific to the gen 2?
    Last edited by MPS86; 23-10-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Hey its direct bolt on and protrudes out by a few inches.

Quote Originally Posted by MPS86 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been looking into the Cobb turbo back system for my gen 1 and was wondering if it will be a direct bolt on or will it sit out that 1-2 inches further like the corksport cbe one? Or is that something that is specific to the gen 2?
    Current Mods

Cobb Accessport 2XS SRI Protege TIP COBB Tuning Downpipe COBB Catback Exhaust HDI GT2 Pro FMIC HKS SSQ CPE ByPass Valve Autotech Fuel Pump DGR Coilovers Remsa Brake Pads TRW Brake Disks 2XS Short Shift Plate CPE Rear Engine Mount (75 Duro) Defi Boost Gauge JBarone Heavy Gear Knob JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps Mugen Weather Shields Kumho KU31 225/40R18 6000K HID Kit for Low Beam + Fogs COBB Adjustable Short Throw Shifter Denso ITV22

Is that something that can be fixed when its fitted or Kinda gotta deal with it?

Default Re: Difference with ms3 exhaust compared to Mps exhaust

Is that something that can be fixed when its fitted or Kinda gotta deal with it?
    Can be fixed by cutting and re-welding the exhaust to be a bit shorter.
    It's due to the US bumper being larger than ours (crash regulations)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Ok sweet as, does anyone in Qld have a Cobb turbo back system that I can listen to. I've heard the YouTube ad for it but wanna hear it in real life.

Has anyone bought from cnt racing? Considering getting a turbo back exhaust from them, seems to made with high quality at great prices. Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by imiz89 View Post
    Has anyone bought from cnt racing? Considering getting a turbo back exhaust from them, seems to made with high quality at great prices. Hmm
    CNT seem to be pretty popular amongst the MSF members. Their prices are quite competitive as well.
    Last edited by levitize; 26-10-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    BLACK3MPS
    CORKSPORT|TMIC // SURE|AEROS // SURE|SIDEWINDER // SURE|RETURN // SURE|SHORTCUT // SURE|ANCHORS // SURE|COUNTERSHIFT // SURE|TORQ R3 // WHITELINE|RSB // MOOG|ENDLINKS // COBB|ACCESSPORT // CP-E|DOWNPIPE // AUTOTECH|INTERNALS

your 2 months too late, i left QLD along with my cobb turboback

Ok sweet as, does anyone in Qld have a Cobb turbo back system that I can listen to. I've heard the YouTube ad for it but wanna hear it in real life.
    Current Mods

Cobb Accessport 2XS SRI Protege TIP COBB Tuning Downpipe COBB Catback Exhaust HDI GT2 Pro FMIC HKS SSQ CPE ByPass Valve Autotech Fuel Pump DGR Coilovers Remsa Brake Pads TRW Brake Disks 2XS Short Shift Plate CPE Rear Engine Mount (75 Duro) Defi Boost Gauge JBarone Heavy Gear Knob JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps Mugen Weather Shields Kumho KU31 225/40R18 6000K HID Kit for Low Beam + Fogs COBB Adjustable Short Throw Shifter Denso ITV22

Nooooo come back! That's a little depressing lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12