User Tag List

Thread: 3 Gauge Cluster

Default 3 Gauge Cluster

Hi Peeps

Got an Ebay triple gauge cluster thingy a while ago, finally got around to putting it in to see what it looked like (havn't fitted it yet just sitting there), the fit isnt too bad, but the colour is a bit off. What is the best paint to use to try and match the dash a close as possible? Id imagine a gloss black would be too shiny possibly a flat black or something? It is made from plastic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120824_194242.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	293.1 KB 
ID:	12131
    SOLD |2005 MPS 6| BNR Stage 3 | Cobb AP | AEM CAI | CP-E TIP | CP-E TMIC | Autotech HPFP | CP-E DP | CPE CBE | H&R Coils | SPC Ball Joints | DBA Slotted Rotors | HKS SSQ BOV | Cobb EBC | JBR Short Shift + Heavy Gear Knob| LED Tail Lights | Black Powder Coated Rims | Corksport Front Strut | CP-E Rear Engine Mount | CP-E Injector Seals | Denso Spark Plugs | Perm Tune

BT-50 yeah i know your impressed

Default Re: 3 Gauge Cluster

You could plastidip it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. Default

Flat black spray paint is the go. Just dust it on lightly with a few coats to get the right texture on it. But make sure the surface is perfect with no imperfections otherwise theyll stand out really bad.

i had one of tho's they're a pain in the ass to fit with gauges in

Thanks guys ill give it a go with the flat black spray can, yeah hopefully one of my mates has some 50mm gauges i can shove in there to see if it fits with them, dont wanna buy them and not have them fit lol
    Sux the CP-E one faces the wrong way

Yeah did a mates with plasti dip, works a treat for that sort of stuff..