User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default [[WA]] Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvv View Post
    would love to make it a little bit nosier and faster nothing excessive but.... would not know were to start though hhmmm
    planning to get my rims powder coated black but im still not 100% sure it sort off makes the car look a little tacky... what do you think?
    That didn't take long the mod bug has bit! Have a look at getting a Hypertech or Cobb AccessPort for some easy, quick getupandgo
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Default Re: Hello!

I learnt to harness the black smoke as a weapon for when people tailgate me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

would love to make it a little bit nosier and faster nothing excessive but.... would not know were to start though hhmmm
    planning to get my rims powder coated black but im still not 100% sure it sort off makes the car look a little tacky... what do you think?
    You can achieve both by means of an exhaust upgrade. A new downpipe, resonator or two and swap out the mufflers. If you want pics and info check out my ride thread by clicking on the yellow RR of my sig below then navigate to my write-up of exhaust. As for the rims, personally no I don't think it looks tacky if done well. Remember some cars come with black rims from factory such as the Golf R. You'll find that its more common to be done as a 2-Pak paint rather than powdercoating which is what my rims are. Again heaps of pics if you wish to have a look on the thread. Paint the callipers and that'll look hawt!!

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    That didn't take long the mod bug has bit! Have a look at getting a Hypertech or Cobb AccessPort for some easy, quick getupandgo
    I was just chillin' in my web and Sylvv came along. It ain't my fault she got bit with the mod bug! Correct as Nassif suggested the Hypertech (or similar) is bang for your buck (some second hand on here) and works wonders for the 3 MPS

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Cheese View Post
    I think you saw black smoke from me on Tonkin hwy?

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

haha i love that!!

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    You can achieve both by means of an exhaust upgrade. A new downpipe, resonator or two and swap out the mufflers. If you want pics and info check out my ride thread by clicking on the yellow RR of my sig below then navigate to my write-up of exhaust. As for the rims, personally no I don't think it looks tacky if done well. Remember some cars come with black rims from factory such as the Golf R. You'll find that its more common to be done as a 2-Pak paint rather than powdercoating which is what my rims are. Again heaps of pics if you wish to have a look on the thread. Paint the callipers and that'll look hawt!!

I was just chillin' in my web and Sylvv came along. It ain't my fault she got bit with the mod bug! Correct as Nassif suggested the Hypertech (or similar) is bang for your buck (some second hand on here) and works wonders for the 3 MPS

I think you saw black smoke from me on Tonkin hwy?
    Maybe, most of my attention was focused on the commowhore behind us. :P

Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

Maybe, most of my attention was focused on the commowhore behind us. :P

There was a SS behind? Who knew!

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    There was a SS behind? Who knew!
    Exactly. ;-)

The mods already... that is pretty keen

COBB AP is what I am looking at, its pretty simple from what you can find on the internet and from what people report
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 25-08-2012 at 04:43 PM.

mods for sure!!! i just love pulling up to a set of lights and seeing people have a chuckle at my car because its a mazda then absolutely smashing them and seeing them back down is just one of the best feelings haha so basically id love to smoke them even more

firsts things first...exhaust upgrade

any particular places people would recommend getting something like this done at? preferably SOR? how much would i be looking at for something like this?

Since cypher industries closed down, I'm not too sure where to get mechanical work done for the MPS. Depends on what sort of exhaust you're thinking about. If its a full system (turbo back) you best budget around $2,000. The downpipe will be around the $350 mark to get fitted I reckon. Catback fabrication and installation about a grand if it's a mild steel exhaust with a resonator. Stainless steel mufflers will be extra and then the initial price of purchasing the downpipe. All in all my exhaust was about $2,500 at the time but can get it cheaper nowadays.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Mine cost $2300 all up. Zack from Cypher did the install for the DP and I got Cannington Performance to complete the TBE with a magnaflow system.

Also, if you're looking for a competent mechanic, much like Zack, I highly recommend Tony from Flood Motorsport. Offers top advice and is always willing to go that extra mile to achieve results.

thanks shall start saving then

also whats the deal with these cold air intake filters..i have heard they add a little speed i have obviously got a stock one at the moment. i believe there are different sizes? which would be best suited for my 2010? i just have no idea what to look for

WOW feel the love in here welcome fellow MPS er. Heaps of cold air intakes i got a 2XS with a heat box its a short ram intake so needs a little protection from the heat. Im sure these guys have a million suggestions. The good thing about a short ram induction its pretty easy to install yourself, takes all of 30 mins and pretty cheap too only about $200. Talk to 2XS hes a handy dude.

Anyway welcome see you on a cruise sometime, oh yeah black rims are the best yayyyyyy, just standard rims here painted em myself and hurt my back in the process, not a good job i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy 3 days of blood sweat and tears and now im hopeing it wont ever peel off cause if it does im going to eat my entire left arm.

Have FUN

Welcome :-)

I have a Dyson handheld vacuum with rotating head your welcome to try on the hair, works for my dog hair.
    I can also have a look at your oil, but for the sake of 80 buks ( oil n filter ) you might as well change it.
    I can also show/help u change it.
    Sources - I'm a mechanic and a hater of dog hair haha

Thoughts People...

Tech 9 Tyres - Wheels: King Wheels Drifta Red PS MPS
    OR
    http://www.tech9tyres.com.au/images/...82-120x120.jpg

any feedback would be great theres too many rims to choose from! i like the whole red affect as my car is red but still not sure AHH!

Thoughts People...

OR

any feedback would be great theres too many rims to choose from! i like the whole red affect as my car is red but still not sure AHH!
    The style is nice, but I am not sure about the red on the rims.

Maybe be tooo much red when its on the car? But overall style of rims is awesome
    Maybe look at ROTA SVN? its the same style again.

Silver 2010 w/SVN's - Mazdaspeed Forums

I don't overly like the 2nd option. Reminds me of a Boy-Jane Special.

Default Hello!

Did someone say too much red! I say go whole red looks shit hot IMO. You can never have too much red or any colour. But that's me. Dude what ever you like as you'll be the one that looks at them everyday. Good luck.

Default Hello!

Thoughts People...

OR

I have a VR, the first set would look hot on the car!!! Do it or I will lol.
    It's like a tornado, inside it's own metal house

Gold rpf1s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast