User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daniel: Mps3

HAHAHA! If they ever made one i would swapies right NOW! saves me dosh trying to source all these aftermarket shyte!

Quote Originally Posted by MPSDAN View Post
    I got distracted and missed that comment hahaha my bad!! i guess im counting down the days before i see a few 2013 models around! yeah they should have made a limited edition MPS or something with 200kw and recaro seats n massive brakes..ah well in our dreams
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Yeah, not here yet. 1 month to go... The past 1.5 - 2 months have gone pretty quick luckily.

Do any Perth Members know a Cobb dealer? MPS GARAGE want $700 and a few others in WA are wanting $750 - $900 for them!

EDIT: also spoke to Mazda a couple of days ago. It is officially a MPS Gen II series 2, not a series 3.
    2010-2011 = Gen II Series 1
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 18-10-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Default Re: Daniel: Mps3

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Yeah, not here yet. 1 month to go... The past 1.5 - 2 months have gone pretty quick luckily.

Do any Perth Members know a Cobb dealer? MPS GARAGE want $700 and a few others in WA are wanting $750 - $900 for them!

EDIT: also spoke to Mazda a couple of days ago. It is officially a MPS Gen II series 2, not a series 3.
    2010-2011 = Gen II Series 1
    Edge autosport are forum sponsors.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

^^ What he said. Few of us have bought it from edge

Default Re: Daniel: Mps3

Support those who are supporting the community
    You cant go wrong with eric and jp - all round helpful blokes.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

I just ordered a cobb AP off edge last night, is already packed up and ready to go. Edge have been quick before too when I got my new plugs and stuff. Very much looking forward to putting the AP into the 6 and seeing the difference on the hypertech (mostly letting me continue the modding path I want to take).

Cheers for all the feedback!

I have all the input I need to be satisfied in this purchase.
    Should hopefully have one ordered by Wednesday.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 20-10-2012 at 08:06 AM.

ooo i like the rims, im still undecided to either get a new set or just powder coat my current mazda ones hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvv View Post
    ooo i like the rims, im still undecided to either get a new set or just powder coat my current mazda ones hmmmm
    Yeah, I am very happy that mazda made the colour change
    Powder-coating would be alot cheaper then new wheels IMO, and I personally like the stock style.

OZ Ultraleggera or ENKEI RPF1 would be my only other considerations, but as they both are around $1700-1900 for the set I can't justify spending that much.

Check out the Wheels/Rims Set-up threads. There are a few nice selections in there to give you an idea of what you can do.

Default Daniel: Mps3

SMOKEY is selling a set of RPF1's in the for sale section. He's asking $1100

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedDave View Post
    SMOKEY is selling a set of RPF1's in the for sale section. He's asking $1100
    Haha, don't tempt me.

In trouble with the missus for buying a new car.
    In trouble with the missus for buying parts for new car I dont have yet.

Don't need to be in anymore trouble although... they would look good.

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Haha, don't tempt me.

In trouble with the missus for buying a new car.
    In trouble with the missus for buying parts for new car I dont have yet.

Don't need to be in anymore trouble although... they would look good.

The joys of being single! Haha.
    If I had the cash, I would have snapped them up myself. But its that time of the year where everything goes wrong leading up to Christmas, and you are forced to sell your body. It's a hard life. Good luck with the car (and the missus)

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedDave View Post
    The joys of being single! Haha.
    If I had the cash, I would have snapped them up myself. But its that time of the year where everything goes wrong leading up to Christmas, and you are forced to sell your body. It's a hard life. Good luck with the car (and the missus)
    The car will be a doddle to deal with... The missus on the other hand, well lets just say I will have to make it a very GIVING ($$$) christmas

A truck load (5 cars) of NEW MPS3 pulling out of their WA holding yard, but none are mine another month of a 4X4 until I finally get my hands on my very own MPS.

Why must I drive past that holding yard to get to work!?!? It's just a cruel taunt every day...

Picked up my H&R springs and my front lip today also. So have a small collection of parts in the garage.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 26-10-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123