User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daniel: Mps3

Got some news about the 2013 Specs/Changes

The all new MY13 MPS 3 features:

•Intelligent key system with push button ignition system (New Software)
    •LED taillights
    •Dual-zone automatic climate controls
    •Auto dimming rearview mirror
    •Premium 10-speaker BOSE audio system
    •Centerpoint® and Audio Pilot ™
    •USB audio input
    •18” MAZDA dark grey alloy wheels
    •Black Mica door mirrors
    •Black Mica roof spoiler
    •Dark metallic paint in lower area of rear bumper

Makes me more excited now to know what actually is changing and what is rumours.

***ALSO may, or may not be a slight change in the material used for the middle sections of seats.

Daniel.
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 26-08-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks for the update Dan, keen on some pics, the update on the Ipod connectivity is interesting, I wonder if they finally give full functionality to iPhones?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Thanks for the update Dan, keen on some pics, the update on the Ipod connectivity is interesting, I wonder if they finally give full functionality to iPhones?
    Yeah, that is what the dealer COULD confirm. iPod can be controlled through the wheel/main unit through the USB port, not just a AUX plug-n-play type.

USB > Bluetooth/AUX: Charging while playing
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 26-08-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Welcome mate. That car is going to look shit-hot, no two ways about it. Can't wait to see pics!

I was thinking yesterday about plasti-dipping/painting my wing black, and this has just confirmed it for me, albeit on a Gen1.

Quote Originally Posted by 17sjs View Post
    Welcome mate. That car is going to look shit-hot, no two ways about it. Can't wait to see pics!

I was thinking yesterday about plasti-dipping/painting my wing black, and this has just confirmed it for me, albeit on a Gen1.
    It should look amazing, especially the silver + black paint combo and the darker wheels

The only thing that I wish they did was paint the brakes (I will just have to paint them myself, thinking black with white MPS decal) and give you an option on interior fabric colour.

Default Daniel: Mps3

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Yeah, that is what the dealer COULD confirm. iPod can be controlled through the wheel/main unit through the USB port, not just a AUX plug-n-play type.

USB > Bluetooth/AUX: Charging while playing
    Actually (I was just reminded by another member ), with the Bluetooth update, I was wondering whether it will show METADATA, ie, track info etc. But remembering now, the restriction was always with the IPhone itself, not using the latest Bluetooth stack.

http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bluetooth
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Actually (I was just reminded by another member ), with the Bluetooth update, I was wondering whether it will show METADATA, ie, track info etc. But remembering now, the restriction was always with the IPhone itself, not using the latest Bluetooth stack.

Bluetooth - The iPhone Wiki
    Well in this age of technology they should be able to display METADATA! Now especially with the USB connectivity.

Silly iPhones... Nokia N9 FTW!! It is like a iPhone, only better because it isn't a iPhone

Default Re: Daniel: Mps3

They look like mazda USA specs. Hope you got it in writing because we never get the same specs as overseas!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    They look like mazda USA specs. Hope you got it in writing because we never get the same specs as overseas!
    Yeah, thought the same thing, but got it from a mate in Mazda Parts/Servicing who spoke to one of his supervisors who has a current MPS 3 and was looking to update.
    So I am hoping they are pretty accurate (The Appearance is Confirmed, but it the extras that Mazda are still not 100%).

Default Re: Daniel: Mps3

Yeah, thought the same thing, but got it from a mate in Mazda Parts/Servicing who spoke to one of his supervisors who has a current MPS 3 and was looking to update.
    So I am hoping they are pretty accurate (The Appearance is Confirmed, but it the extras that Mazda are still not 100%).
    Hope so! It sounds good.
    Most the things listed are currently available. Ie led tail lights and the stereo stuff, just seem to be new names.. Eg audio pilot = acl.
    Interested to see the cosmetic changes though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

My WRX is SOLD (***Pending Payment) and I will see it leave on Friday, which is a bummer, going to miss this car... on a lighter note I found a daily until Movember

2004 Holden Rodeo, V6, Auto, 4X4... it is the most easy thing to drive.
    Speed-bump? Pot-holes? Small Child? It just keeps chugging along

Plus driving the Holden for 2 months then getting into a MPS 3 will be an interesting adjustment in the term "speed"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120729_003.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	12285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120729_006.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	12286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120729_004.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	12287  

12. Default Daniel: Mps3

Someone on one of the other forums has taken some pics of the Mazda 3 mps '2013'. All the exterior things you pointed out are true.

Interior wise not sure.

13. Default Daniel: Mps3

Here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347885082.015562.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	12362
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347885095.303327.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	184.9 KB 
ID:	12363
    :: MAZDA3 MPS 2012 :: TUNEHOUSE SPEC C PERFORMANCE KIT ::

My WRX is SOLD (***Pending Payment) and I will see it leave on Friday, which is a bummer, going to miss this car... on a lighter note I found a daily until Movember

2004 Holden Rodeo, V6, Auto, 4X4... it is the most easy thing to drive.
    Speed-bump? Pot-holes? Small Child? It just keeps chugging along

Plus driving the Holden for 2 months then getting into a MPS 3 will be an interesting adjustment in the term "speed"
    O4 Clubspec EVO 7... sweet ride... I sold my 04 WRX a few years back.... you will miss it.. I miss mine

Quote Originally Posted by Bensai View Post
    O4 Clubspec EVO 7... sweet ride... I sold my 04 WRX a few years back.... you will miss it.. I miss mine
    My current daily is a 2007 Rodeo... So I deeply miss it.

But in the Rodeo's favour: speed-bumps, pot-holes, tail-gaters, idiot-drivers, etc... are all now worries of the past.
    The massive suspension and tyres soak up the bumps and the size of this things reminds the idiot drivers who will come off second best

Mazda Australia Zoom-Zoom - Mazda3 MPS

Mazda Australia Website : UPDATED MPS 3

Little Update, ordering parts and getting quotes:

- Ordered M'z front lip
    - Ordered K&N Panel Filter
    - H&R srpings (awaiting reply from distributor)
    - COBB AP (Getting Quotes)

Counting down the days until it the keys are in my hand

Makes me laugh when ever I drive with mates or girlfriend they say "is that a MPS?"... "no thats a SP25/3 Neo"
    Or when I do see one, they are like "ohhhh, didn't notice" or "it looks like a SP25".
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 16-10-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Hey so i'm guessing you finally picked up the car? I wanna check it out :P

Little Update, ordering parts and getting quotes:

- Ordered M'z front lip
    - Ordered K&N Panel Filter
    - H&R srpings (awaiting reply from distributor)
    - COBB AP (Getting Quotes)

Counting down the days until it the keys are in my hand

Makes me laugh when ever I drive with mates or girlfriend they say "is that a MPS?"... "no thats a SP25/3 Neo"
    Or when I do see one, they are like "ohhhh, didn't notice" or "it looks like a SP25".
    Current Mods

Cobb Accessport 2XS SRI Protege TIP COBB Tuning Downpipe COBB Catback Exhaust HDI GT2 Pro FMIC HKS SSQ CPE ByPass Valve Autotech Fuel Pump DGR Coilovers Remsa Brake Pads TRW Brake Disks 2XS Short Shift Plate CPE Rear Engine Mount (75 Duro) Defi Boost Gauge JBarone Heavy Gear Knob JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps Mugen Weather Shields Kumho KU31 225/40R18 6000K HID Kit for Low Beam + Fogs COBB Adjustable Short Throw Shifter Denso ITV22

LAWLS Dan, he posted that yesterday. And note "Counting down the days..."

I'm keen to see what the differences are, to be quite frankly honest, the only difference i see there is the rear bumper being painted in different colour, different antenna, different side mirrors and wheels. Pretty sure the tail lights are exactly the same throughout, the gen 2 series 1 also had LED tail lights. Anyways, all which can be changed visually if you really want from like a gen 2 series 1/2. I'd be keen to see the interiors tho. Series 3. What a joke :P they should just make a new face lift already.

Keep us updated!
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

I got distracted and missed that comment hahaha my bad!! i guess im counting down the days before i see a few 2013 models around! yeah they should have made a limited edition MPS or something with 200kw and recaro seats n massive brakes..ah well in our dreams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast