User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS sri stage1 2buy or not2buy??????????

1. Cool CS sri stage1 2buy or not2buy??????????

yes i know there is alot of threads on sris on here, but i ws gonna get the stge 2 but changed my mind to stage 1 im not fussed bout the extra gains and stuff really just want a bit of sound, well what im writting for is to see if there is any cons on just getting the stage one? someone mentioned something bout smoking turbo and some other crap and kind of turned me off, prob just a myth but would like to know if there is anything negative on just installing the stage 1?

cheers

go the stage 2. Breaths better and more noise as well compared to getting just the sri alone. Most people here would say to get the whole lot done at once.

3. Default

+1

And if you go down the cobb AP path then you'd be able to get the stage 1 map for the complete CS intake (which is the Stage 2 SRI...combo of the TIP and the SRI)

+2

I went Stage 2 with the airbox. Great sound and looks neat when you open the bonnet.

Default CS sri stage1 2buy or not2buy??????????

+3. Go for stage 2

Default Re: CS sri stage1 2buy or not2buy??????????

Stage 2, proper spelling, and less question marks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

7. Default

my A key is stuffed, thnks SSHOLE
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Stage 2, proper spelling, and less question marks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

8. Default

was going stage 2 from the start, just dont want to spend more money on a tune or ap.with all that extra air going in would be silly not to,right
    Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    +1

And if you go down the cobb AP path then you'd be able to get the stage 1 map for the complete CS intake (which is the Stage 2 SRI...combo of the TIP and the SRI)

9. Default

the ap will help realise the potential of the stage 2 sri... and remove the torque limiters in gears 1 throu 4. I borrowed a mates AP and was very impressed with it. Was a sad day when i uninstalled it and had to return it to him

Default RE: CS sri stage1 2buy or not2buy??????????

The negative of only buying stage one is how much extra you'll spend later when you buy the TIP anyway lol.

No problem running the standard maps with a full intake done as far as I could find. I'm having my stage 2 delivered in the next week or so, and I intend to put it straight on even though I won't be getting an AP for months.
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by Tk88 View Post
    Please be respectful of people trying to help you, I recommend you take some time with your spelling, surprising how much more help you'll get.

Go the Stage 2, not huge gains to be had, but it looks good, sounds good and it's bloody cheap.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Please be respectful of people trying to help you, I recommend you take some time with your spelling, surprising how much more help you'll get.

Go the Stage 2, not huge gains to be had, but it looks good, sounds good and it's bloody cheap.
    All good, if he/she cant be bothered to use decent grammar and politeness, i don't have to be bothered helping
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by Tk88 View Post
    Please show some manners in this forum or don't let the door hit you on the way out....Comprende?

First and last warning. Carry on.
    MPS is gone. Ghey Trail enabled....Not Happy. MPS 6 to come

Stage 2 the end.

Stage 3 ?????????

I'm sure you could make him Troy! Stage 3 is awesome. Way better than 2. I hadn't thought they finished yet. Go for that one mate

If you knew there were threads on here about it, and you read them... How do you attribute a smoking turbo to a stage 2 intake over a stage 1 intake?
    :shrugs:
    Stage 2 = TIP, its not needed. But if you are going to go the CS kit then you may as well do it in case you decide to later.. its pretty cheap compared to buying a TIP later.

PS. You would do well to not be a hero when veteran members are trying to help you. Especially with all 7 or so posts you have made.
    Contribute something to the community before you start throwing the big words around.. Its a privilege to be here - not a right.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Only room for 1 bad spelling SShol....den here.

Stage 2 sshole. Sorry couldn't resist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast