User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General SA chat thread

your headlights should be self leveling as far as i know... do you drive with fog lights on all the time? the only other solution i can think of is there's alot of speed cameras around your area

Default General SA chat thread

No probs Baz, I'm going to get some when they come back in to stock :-) I've always put it off because I didn't want to fit the ballast but now I know they can be stealth I want them lol

Pringle I can get the bushes but I have to call back today to get the price, I found out also the Nolathane have just released a set too :-)

I never get people flashing their lights at me so maybe something's up....?

haha, they're really good, even though they take a bit to warm up, you can see everything getting the bulb in with the clip was a little fidgety cause of the wires getting in the way and the bulb will only fit in one way too because of its shape, but once the bulb is in it's just a matter of getting the wires and ballast inside enough so you can get the cover back on i wore rubber gloves to avoid skin contact with the bulbs too so they don't explode on me, lol

I don't ever use my fog lights.. They aren't useful in our conditions and it's not worth the $200 fine!

I thought they were self levelling. If you drive behind a car they don't hit above their boot lid normally, so there's no issue with blinding. I think people are just jealous of their inferior headlight output! haha

i always drive with my fog lights on... when i first got the car i didn't even know how to turn them on and off, so i just left them on, haha... but over the winter i have had to use them a few time in zero visibility fog driving through blackwood and windy point on really cold nights after work... not exactly my idea of a fun drive, but i managed

Ive been pulled over for it on Marion road, was in summer so it's to be expected... I acted like I didn't even know they were on or how to turn them off, in the end the cop put is hand on the switch through the window and turned them off "oh that's what that does.... ?!" lol

Zacman I have people flashing their lights at me too. There is a lever that is attached to the front left side of the sway bar, which is connected to a switch. From what I have researched, it seems to be connected to the auto levelling headlight system. This lever is missing on mine from when I bought the car second hand. Im thinking that this might be causing the lights to be set at a default hight. I found it in the workshop manual under section T Body Electrical System - Exterior lighting system. Mazda didnt know what I was talking about but it does exist. I had a look and couldnt find the part number so might have to email them the page of the manual.

Mzspd6 Im interested in these nolothane bushes, ill get googling
    If its got tits or wheels...it'll be nothing but trouble!

No probs mate!

I have just got back from setting up the new store, WOW!
    All I can say is Autobarn Noarlunga won't just be another automotive store it's going to be THE automotive store!!!
    Can't wait until we open on the 10th of September!

Sounds good, im interested to know what will set it apart from the others? I'ts already pretty good!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346151907.666071.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	12152To give you an idea this is just our new audio area!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346151975.528012.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	12153This is a view from the front of the store looking down to audio :-)

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346152029.774641.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	12154

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346152051.546207.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	12155
    These shots were taken a few weeks ago so it looks a lot different now too lol

These shots just doesn't do it justice!
    You will have to wait and just trust me lol AMAZING!

Looks good, hope it works out well for you guys

looks like it'll be pretty awesome can't wait to see it, i better get onto those rotors and brake pads we discussed when i was last in the store too, i had the car serviced earlier this week and my front rotors are too thin and the pads are just about gone, so, guess i'll need to come in not long after the new store opens

Where can I get my hands on an OZMPS Club decal? Would be good to be able to run around with one on my rear windscreen (after I've gotten around to being a paid up site member that is )

Sweet! Thanks very much mate!

Well I can't sleep so I thought I would share a few photos. I have worked over 70 hours this week relocating the Autobarn Noarlunga store and about to head back in for day 7!

See ya later old store!

Hello new store! (has more signage on the front now too)

200 blue crate tubs of stock and fixtures have to be merchandise (this was taken Tuesday night)

Most of the stock out, let the ticketing begin!

4x 46inch Tvs never looked so small lol
    (Steams HD Foxtel, and plays it also on all the car screen head units!)

Looking to the front of the store from the TVs

How many spare parts store have under bench led lighting....?! Autobarn for sure lol

Well there is still a fair bit to do to get it to 100% but it sure is coming along

wow, looks awesome, can't wait to come and visit the new store

Great first day! If you have an MPS come and have a look at the biggest and the best automotive store in SA and ask to speak to Mark so I can meet you :-) (I could be bias but let me know if there's a larger and better automotive store in SA I would be keen to check it out!)

i'll be coming in at some point this week to order in those brakes, let me know what day's you'll be working in the afternoon and i'll be sure to come in to say hi and order them at the same time can't wait to see the new store

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast