User Tag List

Thread: Amazing service from these guys!

Thumbs up Amazing service from these guys!

These guys are fantastic! Prompt shipping, Great pricing, Friendly service… what more could you ask for..!

I would highly recommend HPFP (aka-Tork Motorsports) to anyone looking for parts for our cars!

So Thanks again Gina
    (aka-Reggie) & John… keep up the good work guys and again THANKYOU!

Cheers,

Pete

More input?

How do you mean…?

I enquired about a COBB AP, got a great price shipped to Perth. And once I had made up my mind called through my order (but messed up my timing and caught Gina well after closing time and she still happily & helpfully processed my order) and less than 7 days (total) later I have it on my desk here today.

I have ordered stuff from other online tuners both here and in the states and this was the nicest experience I have had to date. I think that info like that is worth sharing.

Nice to hear some positive feedback, shame they don't sell more than just the AP and fuel pump internals.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Nice to hear some positive feedback, shame they don't sell more than just the AP and fuel pump internals.
    Dude they sell a whole lot crazy performance stuff for the MPS.

really? ok, well all I cold find are the below links...

TORK MOTORSPORTS Motorbikes

Welcome | HPFPUpgrade.com Fuel systems

PT-Performance.com Decent range of gear, but no better than Edge.

So am I close?

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
    These guys are fantastic! Prompt shipping, Great pricing, Friendly service… what more could you ask for..!

I would highly recommend HPFP (aka-Tork Motorsports) to anyone looking for parts for our cars!

So Thanks again Gina
    (aka-Reggie) & John… keep up the good work guys and again THANKYOU!

Cheers,

Pete
    Thanks so much. I'm glad that you are happy. If you need anything more just let me know.
    Thanks,

Gina

Good feedback keep it coming. Ive been very happy with you guys so far, best price on AP and got it in around a week.
    I know there was a few issues with the e-tunes and emails but as you said John has been in the workshop and not on the forums and it is good to see you taking the time to come on here and follow up any queries.
    Looking forward to getting my e-tune underway shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Good feedback keep it coming. Ive been very happy with you guys so far, best price on AP and got it in around a week.
    I know there was a few issues with the e-tunes and emails but as you said John has been in the workshop and not on the forums and it is good to see you taking the time to come on here and follow up any queries.
    Looking forward to getting my e-tune underway shortly.
    That is one of the reasons why I came on the forums. I wanted everyone to know that we are still alive and working on getting the parts out to you guys. I also want people to know that if they need anything at all that I will be happy to help in any way.
    Thanks,

Gina

10. Default

yeah great service took my $1000 dollars over a month ago for a fuel pump and nothing but excuses since and a tracking number that dont exist.

Have you gotten your FP yet shaneski?