User Tag List

Thread: Seems to have lost my stock map after AP??

Default Seems to have lost my stock map after AP??

Hi guys,

So got the AP this morning. Installed it and backed up my stock map. However, when i was connecting the AP with the APmanager, it was sending my stock map to the "list" of maps and then it asked me to update the AP firmware. So being me i updated it and now i can't see a "stock map" anywhere on my list???? Has it been lost?? I'm now running stage 2 but....

I'd like to have a stock map there for just in case i need to flash it back to stock....

Any ideas what happened or what i can do??

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I do know that theres a stage 0 in the maps but... Am i suppose to also have another file for "stock ecu map" from the back up....
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

think if you go into access port manager, there is an option above the white area that has a drop down box, click "all"
    it's probably on "maps" or something like that, if you select "ecu data" or "all" it should show it

This happened to me as well actually, and I really want access to that map!
    If you work it out please let us know

On the AP itself you need to select the Expose ECU data function, in the AccessPort menu, after you perform this step you will be able to see it in AP manager, you cant change this data in ATR though, it is just for backup purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    On the AP itself you need to select the Expose ECU data function, in the AccessPort menu, after you perform this step you will be able to see it in AP manager, you cant change this data in ATR though, it is just for backup purposes.
    Thanks Matt,
    Can we at least view the data in ATR?

Dont think so, its the raw ECU data, the same data I was sending to Cobb for the initial data collection, They can see it to build Accessport maps, but its not compatible with the ATR software, I would guess there is some form of encoding that occurs between the device and the ECU when new maps are written.

Its hidden so you don't delete it. If you want a base tune use stage 0.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using crapatalk

Ah ok. So it is hidden... So say i take it to the "shop" how will i be able to reflash it back to stock tune?

I just want to see it to know that it's there for a peace of mind....

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Ah ok. So it is hidden... So say i take it to the "shop" how will i be able to reflash it back to stock tune?

plug it in, select tune, select remove tune - or whatever the equivalent is... dont stress. its there. its verified after the copy and its worked for hundreds of other users....
    if however, you had errors etc or you turned the car off while you were doing it - different story.

chillax brother
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Just select uninstall from the options and it will revert back to your stock tune.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Ok. So currently running a stage 2 map 98.

Just got home, took a mate for a spin on the highway and on 5th gear hit abit of boost cut (for like split second...)

Anyone experienced this before? Unfortunately i wasn't even logging at the time so dunt even know what happened :S

Ok. So currently running a stage 2 map 98.

Just got home, took a mate for a spin on the highway and on 5th gear hit abit of boost cut (for like split second...)

Anyone experienced this before? Unfortunately i wasn't even logging at the time so dunt even know what happened :S
    Sounds more like a hesitation, boost cut is very violent when it happens

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Hmmm hesitation.. Well I dunno cause that split moment we felt like we lost power and then it jumped up to full boost cause I was on WOT... We did like 3rd, 4th and 5th gear run and then it happened... Dunno should I be concerned or not..